Short Chapter 2 - Sisters Not By Blood

Here's the next part of the short chapter, next will come the pilot of the Hazbin Hotel. Not right after this, however.

****

2 days before the previous chapter...

Out in the outer reaches of Hell's Pride Ring. There was a fighting ring being held in the sewer system's end. Sinners and Demons were watching two demons fight. Well... The fight wasn't the correct word. More like watching a one-sided slaughter.

The one doing the slaughter was Lynn Loud's reincarnation. "Ly Lou".

She was a large muscular woman with red skin and grey hair. Wearing a tan vest with a furred collar and bottom over a sarashi, or a chest bandage wrap, a tan skirt with a beaded belt, and bandage wrappings with a gold bracelet and furred end on both her arms and legs. She also held a large club.

Ly: Come on! This can't be the strongest you've got!

Ly then clubbed a demon's head clean off.

Ly: I'm getting bored out here!

Ly Lou has made a reputation for herself by participating in the only fight club in Hell. Then Tamir and Fen looked down at her as she slaughtered demons that ran in cause they lost everything betting against her.

Fen: So Phinoex... Think she could take White Hound?

Tamir: No, Fenrir... She couldn't take him... But Bloody Red is known for pulling unforeseeable wins.

An unspoken rule in the underground fighting scene is, that no one may say the other fighter's real name. Only nicknames are allowed.

Fen: Yeah... I know that much... Lost a good thousand on her matches.

Red energy seemed to flow over Ly's body as she clobbered through Demons and Sinners alike.

Ly: (thinking) Fight, gotta make it into the top ranks!

Ly looked at a board with names on it, reading from bottom to top. It was also the only place with a demon's name on it.

5th Rank - "Earth Fist" Ragnarok (Rook)

4th Rank - "Water Sword" Lavathin (Levi)

3rd Rank - "Wind Blade" Fenrir (Fen)

2nd Rank - "Undying Flame" Phineox (Tamir)

Unofficial 1st Rank - "Black Abyss" White Hound (Name N/A)

Ly: (thinking) Climb to the top and you get whatever you want! Especially, information on someone! 

Fen: I hate how that bastard is 1st even though he's never been here...