Chapter 19: The Harvest Moon Festival 3/3

Here's the next chapter, enjoy!

Stolas stands in the center of the stage. Stolas magically flips through the grimoire to find the spell he needed.

Stolas: My dear commoners of the Ring of Wrath! I, Stolas of the Ars Goetia, hereby curse this year's harvest with the glow of the true Harvest Moon!

The clouds swirl as Stolas creates a portal. The portal reveals a glowing orange full moon in the sky. The crowd oohs in wonder. Striker chuckles darkly as he aims the rifle at Stolas' forehead. A click is heard behind him. Blitzo aims his flintlock pistol at him.

Blitzo: Uh, excuse me? The FUCK?!

Striker turns around.

Striker: Bliiiitzo! I thought you were still at the ceremony!

Blitzo: You thought I wanted to stand around with a buncha hillbillies excited about corn n' shit with a thirsty owl on stage?!

Striker stands up.

Striker: Huh. And now you seem disappointed in me.

Blitzo: Yeaaaaah. Well, I'm not a fan of someone I offered a job to about to off my easiest lengthy ticket to Earth behind my back.

Striker: Blitzo, come on. You know, the two of us are superior to most of our kind. And you were so above suckin' on a disgusting, rich, pompous Goetia, only to sneak topside for scraps and work for bitter sinners, who could care less who you are, when you could be slaying Overlords.

Striker walks around Blitzo. Blitzo's eyes move and he appears conflicted. He aims his gun as Striker moves in the shadows.

Striker: Why struggle to run a business that is rigged against you? When you could partner up with me and kill... the unkillable?

Striker pins a frightened Blitzo against the wall.

Striker: Starting with the one that treats you like a plaything?

Blitzo grins in lust.

Blitzo: Ooh, that's kinda hot.

Striker: We could be the most dangerous beings in Hell, Blitzo.

Blitzo: Wow. That was a good fuckin' pitch.

Striker: Been workshoppin' it.

Striker moves Blitzo's gun away.

Blitzo: Y'know what? Fuck it. I'm in.

Striker grins but hears another click.

Striker: Huh?

Moxxie appears behind him with Striker's rifle.

Blitzo: Took ya long enough, Mox! Ha-HA! Wow, you should've seen your dipshit face!

Blitzo looks down to see Striker holding the knife in his other hand from behind.

Blitzo: Wow... Woah, okay. Cliché much?

Striker points Blitzo's pistol at Moxxie. Moxxie blocks the bullet with the rifle side.

Blitzo: Oh, you daddy fucker!

Blitzo bites at Striker's arm.

Striker: AAAAGH!!

The fight begins as Blitzo elbows Striker in the face. They exchange blows, and Striker slams Blitzo into Moxxie, both of them falling to the floor. Moxxie sees the rifle on the floor and reaches for it. Striker pins Moxxie's arm down with his boot.

Moxxie: AAAGH!

Striker: You dumb fucks lost the upper hand fast, huh?

Blitzo: HA! You seem to have forgotten something, fucko!