Chapter 16: Double Chapter

Here's the next chapter, inspired by Cougar Macdowall Va's videos, I own none of the art used. Enjoy!

*Loona's "Obsession"?*

It was a slow day at I.M.P., Loona approached Moxxie with a tablet in hand or claw, everyone else was out getting a package for Noir. Loona then handed a tablet with a website open on the screen.

Loona: Hey, fatty. You're good with Grammar crap, right? Do you mind giving me your thoughts on my fanfiction? Don't make it weird.

Moxxie: Really? I didn't know you enjoyed writing. I'd be happy to help, Loona. 

The gunman imp opens Loona's fanfic page.

Moxxie: Sweet crumbs, there's got to be a hundred stories here! Did you write them all? (sees the poor grammar) And with the grammar of a 4th grader... (cringes) Ugh...

Loona: Over two hundred, actually.

Moxxie looks over each story meticulously but then notices a running theme with the stories.

Moxxie: Hmm... ...Uh... Wait a second... Is this all slash fiction about...... Me?!

Loona: (points to fanfic) Yeah, in this one you divorce Millie to elope with a pimp. (points to another) In this one, Millie catches you sleeping with a better assassin at a love hotel. (points to another) Oh, in this one, a bunch of cowboys ties you up to a mechanical bull while they have their way with you.

Moxxie looked up at Loona with sweat on his face

Moxxie: Why... Why are you making me read this?

Loona evilly smiled at Mox.

Loona: Because you cry in every single one of them

The two stared at each other for a solid minute.

*Ten Minutes Later*

Loona: MOXXIE!!! YOU FAT FUCK!!! LET ME DOWN!!!

Loona had been tied up to the ceiling by Moxxie's wires. Meanwhile Moxxie, with earplugs in his ears, was deleting every one of 

Moxxie: Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete. Delete. Oh, this is a fluff fic... Between... Octavia and Linc...

Moxxie gave Loona a questioning glance.

Loona: I was feeling fruity with that one.

Moxxie: (turns back to the tablet) Delete.

Loona: YOU FUCK!!!

*****

Later that day, Loona was let down and in the kitchen while Linc was cooking a meal for dinner. Then Millie entered.