UA

(Y/N POV)

I'm in my room pacing back and forth, waiting for that letter. As I'm walking back and forth, my bedroom door swings open, revealing my grandpa holding a letter.

Grandpa: "It's the letter, open it! Quick!"

I sprint towards him and take the letter out of his hand. I went to my desk to go grab my letter opener. I sliced it open and took out the paper from inside. I read what the letter said and once I finished, I didn't say anything.

Grandpa: "Well? Did you get accepted?"

Me: "I got in."

Grandpa: "What?"

Me: "I got into UA!"

Grandpa: "Oh my god! Thank the heavens and earth! My girl is going to UA!"

I laughed at his response and started to hug him.

Grandma: "What's going on?"

Grandpa: "Y/N got into UA!"

Grandma: "Ahhhhh! Oh my god, my girl is going to her dream school!"

I hugged both of them and we were all excited about the news.

Grandma: "When do you have to leave?"

Me: "It said that I have to leave in 2 weeks. So I have enough time to say goodbye to everyone and get all of my stuff together."

Grandma: "Well, by the time you know it, you'll have to leave soon. But let's not think about that, we need to celebrate! I'll invite everyone and you can go shopping for all of the stuff that you need."

Me: "Ok then, I'll be back soon. Aahh! I'm so excited!"

I got on my bike and biked to the mall. Once I got there, I went to my usual stores and got everything that I needed. I went to some other stores for miscellaneous stuff. Once I got everything, I went back home and I saw that grandpa and grandma weren't home. I brushed the thought off and put away everything. By the time I got everything done, it was 6. I got changed and decided to go downstairs. I went downstairs and heard some movement. I got scared and was in a defensive stance. I walked around the room, making sure that I didn't bump into anything and went towards the light switch. I took a few seconds to get to the light switch. Once I got there, I was prepared to fight. I flick the lights on and saw things being thrown at me. I activated my quirk but then stopped when I heard "Surprise!". I saw all of my friends, cousins, and my grandparents smiling and laughing. I just stood there in shock, still in a fighting stance.

Me: "When did you set this up?"

Grandma: "We got everything done when you got home. Do you like it?"

Me: "Like it? I love it. Thank you all for this. But next time don't do that, you all scared me to death."

Everyone laughed and we had a lot of fun. That night was a night that I'll never forget. I looked around to see if B/N was here but they weren't. I felt sad about it but B/F/N started to talk to me.

B/F/N: "Congratulations on getting into UA!"

Me: "Thank you, I am looking forward to it!"

B/F/N: "Yeah, that's your dream school. I wished that it wasn't so far away. I'm going to miss you!"

Me: "I'm going to miss you too. But I'll make sure to keep in touch with you. I promise!"

(B/F/N POV)

"I'm so happy that bitch is going away. Now she won't be in the way of my plan, to steal her boyfriend. B/N is so not for her, B/N will be mine once Y/N leaves. She knew that I liked B/N, she knew and didn't care. Now, I'm gonna make her pay for her choices. B/N and I will live happily while she is in Japan. She is so damn naive too. Thinking that her quirk will change the world. My quirk is so much better than her singing. Like yuck! I'm only friends with her because she is SOOOOO "popular". Lets just hope that she becomes a failure and dies HAHAHA! Then B/N will be mine, mine only!" I said to myself.