Love in the rain

(No one's POV)

After that day, Y/N started to open back up to everyone and it made everyone happy. She was back to normal, except for her voice. She tried to softly talk again but nothing would come out. She would periodically come to Recovery Girl and would try different methods but nothing would work. On her last visit, she didn't have much hope as before but went to her office anyway. 

Recovery Girl: "Hello my dear."

She waved at Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: "Ready for the procedure?"

She shrugged her shoulders and sat in front of her. Recovery girl does her thing like usual.

Recovery Girl: "Okay, let's see if that did something."

Y/N fixed her posture and opened her mouth. She felt her voice straining and placed her hand on her neck, making her put her head down. Recovery Girl looked worried and placed a hand on hers.

Recovery Girl: "Don't push yourself too hard."

Y/N looks up at her.

Recovery Girl: "Anything?"

She shook her head. Recovery girl looked sad and then turned away from her to grab something. Y/N felt disappointed about the results but she already knew that it wasn't going to work.

(Y/N POV)

I sighed and saw Recovery Girl's hand. I saw a pill in her palm and looked at her.

Recovery girl: "I know but you have to take it."

I sighed again and took the pill. She hands me a water bottle and I chug it.

Recovery Girl: "Okay, sense this is the last day... you are free to go. If you need anything, you know where to find me."

I slightly nodded and walked out of the room. I walked back to the dorm building and saw that no one was there. I looked at the time and saw that school doesn't end for another hour. I called it quits and went to my dorm. I walked inside and saw that everything was a mess. How on earth did I live like this? I started to pick up some stuff and finished within an hour or so. I felt very sticky and took a quick shower. I got out and looked at my phone. I saw that it was almost 7, which meant that they were probably starting dinner. I got quickly changed and went to the common area level.

As I got there, I walked to the common room and saw that everyone was there.

Mina: "Hey Y/N!"

I gave her a small wave and hugged her.

Mina: "How was Recovery Girl's visit today?"

I took out my phone and typed.

"Could have been better but she couldn't do anything else."

She frowned and placed her hands on top of mine.

Mina: "Hey, it's going to be okay. We'll find a way to fix your voice, so don't lose faith yet."

I lightly squeezed her hand and nodded in agreement. I moved my hands away and typed again.

"Do you know where Mr. Aizawa is?"

She thought about it for a moment.

Mina: "I'm not sure, most likely he's still in the classroom."

"Okay, I'm gonna talk to him."

Mina: "Okay, I'll see you later."

I waved bye and walked to UA. As I got to UA, I stopped in front of the giant doors and knocked on it. I didn't hear anything and knocked again. I still didn't hear anything and decided to open the door. I opened the door and saw a log, a yellow log on the floor. I walked over to it and stared at it. It rolled over and I saw the most peaceful face that I've ever seen. I sat in front of him and took out my phone. I opened my camera and took a quick photo with a filter of cat ears. I looked at the photo and smiled. I looked back at him and saw that he was awake. I felt my spine tingle and it made me jump a little. He rolls over and unzips himself. He turned around to me and gave me a weird look. I typed on my phone.