Hair cut (Side part of story)

(No one's POV)

It was a Saturday and it was pretty chill... for the most part. Everyone was in the common room and was chilling. It was a calm afternoon and as you know... chill... until someone had a brilliant idea to do a bubblegum blowing contest.

Denki: "Go!"

Mina: "Go!"

Sero: "Go!"

Mineta: "Go!"

As Jirou was recording, Kirishima was blowing bubblegum. As it got bigger, they chanted more, and more, and more, and more. Without them knowing, Aizawa was on the couch sleeping, where Kirishima's bubble grew... and grew. At some point, the bubblegum popped and it... splattered... everywhere... like literally...everywhere. Everyone was shocked and didn't say anything, even Iida. Surprisingly, Aizawa didn't wake up.

Denki: "Guys, what do we do?"

Mina: "I don't know."

Jirou: "How much bubblegum went everywhere?"

They all looked around the room and saw nothing.

Midoriya: "Umm, guys, Mr.Aizawa... is... right... there..."

They all looked at where Midoriya was pointing at and saw Aizawa on the couch, covered with bubblegum.

Denki, Mina, Sero, Mineta, Kirishima, and Jirou: "Ooohhh...fuck."

As everyone didn't say anything, the elevator pings and Y/N walks out. She was listening to music and didn't see what happened. She sat at one of the individual chairs, still listening to her music. She placed her hand on the sides of the chair and felt something sticky. She looked at her arm and saw pink goo. She was confused and then looked up and saw everyone scared.

"Umm, what's this on my arm?"

Denki: "Don't freak out, it's just bubblegum."

"Yeah but, why is it over here?"

Mina: "You might want to turn your head slightly."

She does and her eyes widen.

"What the fuck happened?!"

Kirishima: "We were trying to see how big bubble gum could last and it popped and it went everywhere, including Mr.Aizawa."

"You guys are so fucked."

Denki, Mina, Sero, Mineta, Kirishima, and Jirou: "We know."

She moved towards Aizawa and saw that his clothes were covered with gum and most of the ends of his hair was covered too.

"He's going to be so pissed when he wakes up."

As she said that, his eyes opened, making him and her jump.

Aizawa: "God... you scared me."

He looked behind him and saw everyone looking at him.

Aizawa: "Why are you guys staring at me?"

Everyone: "No reason."

Everyone quickly walked out of the common room and left Y/N and Aizawa in the common room. He turned to her.

Aizawa: "Okay, what happened?"

"Okay, don't get mad, I just got here and didn't know until now but... you're covered... in... bubblegum..."

He looked at her confused and then felt something in his hair. He grabbed it and slowly closed his eyes.

Aizawa: "Please tell me this is a dream."

He opened his eyes and she shook her head.

Aizawa: "They are in so much trouble."

"You might want to change out of those clothes."

He sighed and they both went into the elevator and into his dorm. He walked to his closet and picked out an outfit. She watched as Aizawa took off his shirt and damn... if you know what I mean.

Aizawa: "I could feel you staring babe."

He turned around.

"I can't look at you?"

Aizawa: "You know that I'm just teasing."

She rolled her eyes while he grinned.

"What time do you want the hair appointment?"

Aizawa: "Hair appointment?"

"Yeah, you need to cut that off."

Aizawa: "Babe, you know that I don't like people touching my hair... besides you."

"Then what do you want to do?"

Aizawa: "Can you cut it?"

"You want me to cut it?"

Aizawa: "You're the only one that I trust."

"Honey, I don't even trust myself."

Aizawa: "But I trust you so."

She sighed

"Okay fine, I'll go get some hair scissors at the store."

Y/N left to go get scissors and came back as quickly as she could. As she got there, she saw Shouta tired.

"You okay there?"

Aizawa: "I couldn't sleep on the bed and the chair is so uncomfortable."

"Welp, we're gonna chop it off now."

They went to the bathroom and brought in the chair for Aizawa to sit. He sighs and looks at the mirror.

"It's just for now, it'll grow back."

Shouta: "I know... I know."

To be frank, she was nervous as well. She put up her hair and grabbed the scissors.

"Ready?"

Shouta: "I'm gonna hate this so much."

She grabbed Shouta's hair and started to cut. As she was cutting his hair, she saw a photo online and it was simple and nice so she decided to do that style. After an hour, she was done and satisfied with it. She tapped on his shoulder.

"Okay, all done."

He got up and stretched all of his limbs.

"What do you think?"

He turned around and looked at the mirror. He ran his fingers through his hair and felt how short it was.

Aizawa: "It's short but... it's nice."

"It's something different and new."

Shouta: "Yeah... it is."

After that, Aizawa went to go shower and he finally was able to sleep comfortably. The next day was... something else for Denki, Mina, Sero, Mineta, Kirishima, and Jirou. They had to clean up all of the bubblegum mess and had to do after school training. It's intense training but he only made them do it for two day. 

Hi everyone! I'm sorry about not posting anything recently. School started in the beginning of August and I've been busy with clubs and classes. I hope to start back again as soon as possible again but it will take some time. I hope everyone is doing good in school. For me,  this is my senior year so it's going to be busy and fun. I hope you guys enjoy this side story. Stay safe and love you guys! 

Love, 

The author