💔 2

(Aizawa's POV)

I was on patrol and I saw Y/N through a window. So I went to investigate. I threw my scarf towards the roof and landed on the side of the house. From the window, I saw Bakugou and Kirishima with Y/N. I knew that this wasn't her house, so I guessed that it was either Bakugou or Kirishimas. I whips away the rain drops from the window to get a better look at what's going on. I see her talking to both of them and Bakugou stands up.

Bakugou: "I'm going to kill him!"

I was startled and then saw Kirishima telling him to calm down. I saw them "fighting" and I looked at Y/N's face and saw how heartbroken she was. From all of the commotion, Y/N starts crying really hard and Bakugou and Kirishima stop what they were doing and looked at Y/N. I then see Kirishima run up to Y/N to hug her and Bakugou does the same thing. I couldn't look any longer so I jumped off the house and started to run down the street. I ran for a while and stopped suddenly. I felt my heart ache with pain and I started to cry.

Me: "I'm sorry Y/N, you got the wrong idea."

I slump towards the floor and start to cry more. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around to see Yamada with an umbrella. He looks at me with shock.

Yamada: "Dude, are you ok?"

I didn't say anything but hugged him. He didn't hug me at first but then hugged me back.

Yamada: "What happened? Come inside."

I looked at him with a confused face but I turned around and saw that I was in front of his house. So I turned around and walked towards the door. He gave me some clothes to wear and I went to go change. Once I came back, I sat on the couch and Yamada sat next to me.

Yamada: "Okay, tell me what happened."

(Yamada's POV)

I was walking home because my patrol was over and as I'm walking, I see someone sitting on the side of the road. I went and investigated who it was and it was Shouta. I was shocked when I saw him. I tapped his shoulder and saw that he was crying.

Me: "Dude, are you ok?"

He didn't say anything back and hugged me. I didn't hug him back at first but then I embraced it back.

Me: "What happened? Come inside."

I guess he didn't know that he was in front of my place. He walks up to the door and I go inside and find him some clothes. I give him some clothes and he goes and gets changed. I look at my phone to see if Y/N texted back about making a song for her album. Shouta comes back and he sits on the couch.

I put down my phone and sat next to him.

Me: "What happened?"

He was hesitant at first but he proceeded to tell me.

Shouta: "Do you know how Ms Joke likes to joke around and tell me we should get married?"

Me: "Yeah, I remember because you tell me everytime that she's annoying. But what about her?"

Shouta: "Well, today she followed me home and came into my home without permission and told me that she loves me."

I looked at him with shock

Me: "but you are with Y/N?"

Shouta: "Yes I know that I'm with her Yamada, i'm not stupid and I told her that I'm in a relationship already and she got really jealous. So in response she grabs me and kisses me. I tried to pull away but it was too late. Y/N comes into the room and she sees me and Ms Joke kissing."