Confessions

(Y/N POV)

The room became really quiet and awkward. I kept looking at him and everytime he looked at me, I would look away.

(Aizawa's POV)

The room became really awkward and quiet. I kept looking at her and every time she looked at me, I would look away.

(Y/N and Aizawa's POV)

It's like they don't want to be here. Ugh I hate this. Do I make the first move or should I wait for them to say it first? Fuck it, i'm going to say something."

Y/N and Aizawa: "There's somethin-"

(No one's POV)

They both stopped and looked at eachother.

Y/N: "You can go ahead first."

Aizawa: "No, you can go ahead."

Y/N: "Well, it's only fitting that the teacher goes first and plus, you did ask me to stay to discuss something."

Aizawa looked at her in shock and sighed. He gets up and goes towards her. She started to tense up but didn't say anything. Once he got there, he decided to sit at the desk next to her.

(Aizawa's POV)

I decided to go next to her and sat at the seat on the left of her. She looked nervous but didn't say anything.

Me: "So, I asked you to stay behind because I overheard something that deals with you."

Y/N: "Oh. Umm okay. What was it about?"

I could feel myself getting nervous but I just went with the flow.

Me: "It was about me and you getting together."

(Y/N POV)

I decided to play dumb and responded.

Me: "Okay? What about it?"

I looked at him and saw that he was giving a "you gotta be kidding me look". I tried not to smile and waited for him to respond.

Aizawa: "I overheard your conversation with Bakugou and Kirishima about me."

I froze up and didn't say anything. I didn't know what to say to him. Do I confess my feelings or do I not do anything? I was so in thought that I didn't even realize that Mr. Aizawa grabbed my hand. I came back to reality and gasped lightly.

Me: "What are you going?"

Aizawa: "I'm doing what you did to me when you demonstrated your quirk."

I blushed at his words and looked down. I could hear him laugh lightly and I started to blush more.

(Aizawa's POV)

I laughed lightly at her reaction and I extended my hand towards her face so I could see it. I placed my hand on her chin and slightly raised it. Her face was still a little red and I gently moved some of her hair behind her ear. She looked up at me and I started to feel warm inside.

Me: "Look. I know that I'm your teacher but I can't help but feel like I have fallen for you. When you demonstrated your quirk, it brought me something that I thought that I'll never see again. At that moment, I knew that I had fallen for you. When that building fell on you, I felt like I couldn't live without you.  I felt a connection between us. You don't have to like me back, I just wanted to say that."

I looked down because I didn't want to see her reaction. Then for a moment there was silence and then I felt her hand move. She flipped her hand and intertwined them with my fingers. I looked up to her and saw that she was smiling.

Y/N: "I've fallen for you too, Mr. Aizawa."

She started to cry a little and I wiped away her tears and pressed my hand against her cheek. Her hand went up to touch mine and she started to lean in.

(Y/N POV)

I started to lean in and I saw Mr. Aizawa leaning in as well. I started to close my eyes and I pressed my lips against his. I knew that this moment would change my life forever. The kiss was brief but it felt like forever. Once I opened my eyes, I saw that Mr. Aizawa was just opening his eyes as well. I giggled a little and he just smiled. I then heard some rustling and I looked towards the door. I sighed in relief when I saw that it was just Kirishima and Bakugou. I saw that Mr. Aizawa looked over as well and sighed in relief.

Mr. Aizawa: "If you tell anyone, I'll personally not make you ledgitable to become a hero and you'll be suspended. Got it?"

Bakugou and Kirishima: "Yes sir."

I saw that Mr. Aizawa nodded at them and then he turned to look at me. I started to become shy and looked away. I then felt his breath on my ear and spoke something. I blushed even harder and he got up. I got up as well and nodded at him. I told him my goodbyes and left. The three of us were walking and I stopped walking in my tracks. Bakugou and Kirishima noticed and stopped as well.

Kirishima: "Are you okay?"

I looked up at both of them and squealed in excitement. Bakugou started to smile and Kirishima did the same. I sighed in relief.

Me: "Ahh! He likes me back. Thank god!"

Kirishima started to laugh.

Kirishima: "I'm happy that he likes you back."

I stopped and walked towards them. They both looked confused and I soaked them in the arm really hard and both groaned out in pain.

Bakugou: "What was that for?!"

Me: "That's for spying on me and Mr. Aizawa."

Kirishima: "Well, we were checking on you to make sure that you were okay."

Me: "Yeah right!"

Kirishima: "Bakugou help me out!"

Bakugou: "Well, she's not wrong."

Me: "Hah! I knew it!"

All of us started to laugh and we went back to the dorms. I on the other hand, I had other plans with you know who.