Not update (Birthday special)

After the long day, I went to my dorm and saw something on my bed. I walked up to my bed slowly and saw what it was. It was a small box with a small violet flower. I smiled at the box and picked it up and read what was on the tag.

"It's nothing much but I wanted to give you something. Happy Birthday" - Shouta

I opened the box and I gasped. There were two matching bracelets and a necklace with a small butterfly charm that has my birth flower color, violet.

Me: "Huh, nothing much my ass."

As I admired the jewelry, I felt a pair of hands snake around my waist and a head on my shoulder. I knew who it was.

Me: "Do you know that it's rude to sneak up to someone?"

?: "Well, you should have locked your window."

Me: "What if I was trying to lure you in here?"

?: "Then you have successfully captured me."

I giggled and turned around to look at him.

?: "Do you like it?"

Me: "Like it? I love it, thank you Shouta!"

Shouta: "Hmm, glad you like it."

Me: "How much was it? It better not be expensive."

Shouta: "It's not a big deal so don't worry about it."

Me: "Shouta."

He sighs.

Shouta: "It was a little over one hundred for the two bracelets and the necklace was 200."

I gasped lightly.

Me: "That's a lot of money, you shouldn't have spent that much on me."

Shouta: "Why not? I want to spoil you as much as I can."

Me: "But still. I mean it's beautiful and all but you don't have to spoil me this much."

Shouta: "Yes I do because you deserve it and you are my girlfriend. And I love you. Plus one of the bracelets is for me. If that makes it better"

Me: "Okay but next time, don't spend that much."

Shouta: "You know for a fact that I won't stop."

I laughed and I asked him if he could put the necklace on me and both of us put on the bracelets and I hugged him.

Thank you all for reading my book. I hope it's not that cringy 😭. I wanted to post something small and it's my birthday tomorrow. Stay safe!💙