The plan

(Y/N POV)

The day went by like everyday.... boring. We got into our costumes and started to train everyday. Learning about the history of heroes. I was sighing a lot and it felt like it's going to be dragging. I was trying to talk to Mr. Aizawa in private but every time that happens, something comes up. It's kind of like the world is saying that this is a bad idea. Telling him my feelings.

(Aizawa's POV)

The day was going by and it was the usual. Teaching the history of heroes, training, and more teaching. I noticed that I was sighing a lot today. More than usual. I have been trying to talk to Y/N in private but someone always comes up or I am summoned to go somewhere. It's kind of like the world is saying that this is a bad idea. Telling her my feelings.

(No one's POV)

They both knew that they liked each other, but could never find the moment to tell it to each other. Bakugou and Kirishima could notice it from Aizawa and Present Mic could see it from Y/N. The three of them knew that they both wouldn't tell each other, so they needed to make a plan. Bakugou and Kirishima told Y/N that they needed to go somewhere during lunch. She didn't protest their comment and decided to have lunch with Mina and Denki. Present Mic on the other hand, planned to have lunch with Aizawa but he needed to cancel. He told Aizawa that he couldn't make it to lunch because of "paperwork". The tired hero didn't protest at his comment either. Present Mic said his goodbyes and went straight back to his classroom. Meanwhile, Bakugou and Kirishima were speed walking down the halls.

Bakugou: "We need to do something, but what?"

Kirishima: "I don't know. But we need to act fast."

Both of the boys were walking at a fast pace and then stopped when they spotted Present Mic rushing back to his classroom. The boys were confused and decided to sneak towards his door to see what's going to happen. They leaned their heads on the door and listened to Present Mic muttering to himself.

Present Mic: "I need to clear his whole schedule, but how? Hmmm. I'll need to get his computer to change his schedule for the rest of the day. I would need to cause a distraction so he'll need to leave his classroom, and then I'll sneak into his classroom, change his schedule, and then leave. But what distraction would work for him to leave his classroom?"

?: "A distraction with me in it."

Present Mic gets scared and looks at who was talking. Bakugou and Kirishima walked in the classroom and closed the door behind them.

Present Mic: "Did you overheard me talking to myself?"

Bakugou: "Yes and we'll help you because Y/N has the same problem as Mr. Aizawa."

Present Mic: "Umm. Okay then. I wasn't the only one that thought that. Okay, so, this is the plan."

Present Mic tells them both the plan and they agree to it. Bakugou had the most important part but, he won't get a chance like this in a while so, might as well take the opportunity. After lunch was done, the plan was starting to go into place.

(Aizawa's POV)

The class was sent to go train with All-might and I was able to take some time to work on some stuff. Once the class left I went on my computer and started to work. A half an hour passed by and it felt like something was going to happen.

Yamada: "Hey Shouta. Ummm, how do I say this but."

Me: "what is it Yamada?"

Yamada: "Well, Bakugou got into another fight with Midoryia."