Ms. Joke

(Y/N POV)

After the attack, Shouta told the whole class that the provisional licence exam is coming up. Everyone was fired up but for me, I was nervous. I knew that I was good with my quirk and hand combat. But I still have the nerves. So I told myself that I was going to train hard and pass. Before I knew it, the exam day had come and we were on the bus going to the exam. As soon as we got there, we saw a bald head guy getting very excited. His classmates tell him that it's rude to talk in someone's conversation. We find out that they were from Shiketsu high school. Then as they left, I heard another voice calling for Shouta.

(Shouta's POV)

I was watching all of the students, to make sure that they didn't go running off. I look at Y/N talking to Momo and see that she was excited. I smiled and then I heard a voice that I didn't want to hear.

Joke: "Eraser! I know that scow anywhere. I saw you on TV at the sport's festival, but it's been a while since we were this close in person!"

I turn around and see Ms. Joke. I had a bad feeling about this.

Joke: "Let's get married!"

Me: "That sounds like a terrible idea."

I watched her laugh it off and I started to feel really annoyed. I turned my head and saw Y/N looking at us. She looked kind of shocked. I mean, I don't blame her.

Midoriya: "Oh my, that's the smiling hero Ms. Joke! Her quirk is outburst. She forces people around her to laugh which affects their ability to think and move. Her fights against villains are always full with insanity!"

Joke: "Date me!"

Me: "No"

She laughed it off again and I was starting to get irritated. I sighed.

Me: "You're hard to talk to, as usual Joke".

I turned away from her and faced the class.

Me: "Okay everyone, get your costumes and get ready for the orientation."

Everyone started to get their costumes and I saw Y/N look at me. Then she looked away really quickly and went inside. I was a little confused but brushed it off. I turned around and saw Joke looking at Y/N jealousy. I smiled to myself and left to go to the seating area.

(Y/N POV)

As I'm talking to Momo, she told me that she was going to get something.

Me: "Okay then, see you later and good luck!"

Momo: "You too, bye!"

I decided to walk to where Kirishima and Bakugou were. We started talking and heard a voice shouting.

?: "Eraser! I know that scow anywhere. I saw you on TV at the sport's festival, but it's been a while since we were this close in person!".

I turned around and saw that someone was talking to Shouta.

?: "Let's get married!"

Shouta: "That sounds like a terrible idea."

Me: "Huh?! Married! Who does this lady think she is?!" I said to myself.

Then Midoryia started to fanboy, like usual. 

Midoriya: "Oh my, that's the smiling hero Ms. Joke! Her quirk is outburst. She forces people around her to laugh which affects their ability to think and move. Her fights against villains are always full with insanity!"