💔

(Shouta's POV)

Once school was over, everyone left the classroom. I was still sleeping and once I woke up I saw a note on my desk. I got up and saw that it was Y/N. I

Y/N: "I had to leave right afterschool because Nezu told me to come to his office afterschool. I'll come visit your apartment later!"

I sigh a little because I really wanted to see her after school but it is what it is. I kept the note and went to my car. As I got into my car I felt like someone was staring at me. I turned around and saw that some bushes rushled. I thought it was a cat so I didn't think about it. I drove to my apartment and had the same feeling as before. I turned around again and saw a person hiding behind a building. I didn't think about it until I saw that the person had green hair.

Me: "Joke, is that you?"

The person didn't say anything so I gripped on my capture weapon and threw it at the person. As the weapon wraps around that person, their hat falls off and it reveals Joke. I gave her a blank face and let her go.

Joke: "You sure that you don't wanna date me?"

I started to get really annoyed

Me:"I don't wanna date you, I have a girlfriend already and she's better than you!"

Joke: "Oh really wow, then where is this mysterious girlfriend?"

She then crossed her arms. I sigh and show her a photo of me and Y/N. I covered her face so she doesn't know who it is.

 I covered her face so she doesn't know who it is

She snatches the phone out of my hands.

Joke: "This girl looks like one of your students. That one girl, Y/N."

My heart drops and I take my phone away from her.

Me: "It's not her and plus I can't date her, she is a minor."

Joke: "That's a big fat lie, you are dating her. Why would you date her? I'm clearly better than her"

I got really pissed at her

Me: "All you are to me is a big pain in the neck, Y/N is the most precious thing in my life. And if I dated you, I would have killed myself already!"

She looked at me in shock and I turned around to go to my apartment and she followed me.

Joke: "You really think that she's better than me?"

Me:"Yes, I do think that and stop following me,"

She continued to follow me and went into my apartment. I told her to leave but she didn't budge. I saw my phone ring and I wanted to go grab it but Joke got to it first.

Joke:"Looks like Y/N is coming to visit. Let's give her a little greeting shall we?".

I snatch the phone out of her hands and I hear the door knob moving. I went towards the door but Joke pulled me back and kissed me. As she kisses me, she pushes me down on the couch and I hear the door opening. I knew that Y/N saw us and I couldn't do anything about it.