❤️‍🩹

(Aizawa's POV)

I should have not said that. I made everyone sad again. It was quiet again. I looked at the time and saw how late it was. I was gonna say something but everyone was already leaving. They all looked so defeated. I sighed and went to my dorm as well. I took a shower and then got ready to do some paperwork. After a few hours, someone texted me. I groaned and looked at who texted me.

Y/N: "Hey"

My eyes widen and I text back.

Me: "Hey, everything okay?"

She didn't reply back for a few seconds.

Y/N: "I miss you."

Me: "I miss you too."

There was a pause.

Y/N: "Can you come over?"

Me: "I can come over right now if you want."

I watched as Y/N type on and off.

Y/N: "If you want to."

As I read her message, I immediately walked to Y/N's room. As I got there, I hesitantly knocked on it. I waited for a few seconds and heard light footsteps coming towards the door. I stepped back and heard the door knob moving. The door opened and I saw Y/N. She kept her head down.

Me: "Hey."

She nodded lightly. I watched as she moved to the side and I walked in. I looked around the room and saw that it was the same as usual but had a lot of tissues in the trash. I sat in her chair while she sat on her bed. I moved my chair so I could sit in front of her. I noticed that she was looking down and used her hood to cover her face.

Me: "Can I see your face?"

She nodded slightly again and I used my hand to move her hood back. Her eyes were red and had bags underneath. I brought my hand up to her cheek and she flinched a little. I pulled my hand back, worried that I brought a bad memory.

Me: "I... I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you."

Y/N looked shocked and lightly shook her head no. There was a long silence and it took me some courage to break it.

Me: "Is there a reason why you wanted me to come?"

She grabbed her phone and slowly started to type. A few minutes goes by and she hands me the phone.

Y/N: "I wanted to tell you that I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I've got the wrong idea and jumped to conclusions. I should have trusted you and I know that you would never hurt me but it just broke my heart. I know that you don't like her but I just felt something was going to happen and then all of this happened. I know what I said was harsh and cruel. I wished that I wasn't so stubborn and talked to you sooner before all this shit happened so I could use my words instead of typing this out. It was selfish of me to think that you don't love me. I love you Shouta but I don't deserve you." 

I looked at Y/N and saw that she was crying. I threw her phone on her bed and hugged her waist, making me go on my knees. I felt Y/N hugging me back and I looked at her. She was bawling her eyes out.

Me: "No, don't cry, I hate it when you cry."

I wiped away some of her tears.

Me: "You shouldn't be the one apologizing, I should be. I should have been the bigger person and apologize. I should have waited for you that day. I should have fought my way through my thick skull and ran to you. I want everything to be back to normal and I'll do anything to get that back. I hated every moment that we weren't together. I missed your hugs, your lips, your hair, your eyes, your bright smile, your everything. I... I don't want to lose you... ever again."

At this point, I was crying as well. We didn't move for a moment and I felt Y/N standing up. I followed her lead and met her face. I lifted my hand and wiped away her tears. She does the same as well and before I could say anything, she smashes her lips onto mine. It took me by surprise but it felt so wonderful to feel her lips again against mine.

(No one's POV)

As Shouta kissed Y/N back, she immediately missed this feeling to the point that she wanted more. Her hands slowly made it up to Shouta's hair and she lovingly gripped it. He moaned in response and was craving for Y/N as well. Their bodies moved on their own and they moved around Y/N's room, bumping into her desk and then landing on the wall where Shouta lightly pushed her against it. He stuck his tongue into Y/N's throat, making sure not to hurt her and their tongues danced in each other's mouth, not wanting to leave. He slowly pulled away and left both him and Y/N breathless.

Shouta: "I love you, so much, that I can't live without you."

He hugs Y/N and buries his face into her neck. Y/N turns her head and places her lips next to Shouta's ear.

Y/N: "M-M-M-e T-T-Too"

Shouta lifted his head and looked shocked at Y/N, placing a hand on her cheek.

Shouta: "Y-You talked!"

She nodded her head and grabbed Shouta's hand with her's. Shouta lightly laughed and kissed Y/N on her forehead. They both placed their foreheads on each other and could finally feel the weight off their shoulders.