Afterwards

(Y/N POV)

After curfew hours, I sneaked out into the halls and found where I was going. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply. I saw the door open and saw Mr. Aizawa in a black tank top with some grey sweats. I smiled at him and he did the same.

Mr. Aizawa: "Come in."

I went in and looked around his room. I saw that his room was simple with a desk and his laptop. I went over to his bed and saw a photo frame with four people in highschool. I picked it up and wiped away the dust. I looked at it closer and saw three boys and one girl in the photo. I took the photo and sat on the bed. I noticed a blonde kid with braces and a tired black haired boy. I guessed that these two boys are Present Mic and Mr. Aizawa. I giggled a little and noticed a girl with some revealing clothes on. I knew immediately that it was Midnight. I then looked at the boy with blue hair. I questioned myself, feeling like I had seen this boy before.

Mr. Aizawa: "I see that you saw the photo of my highschool days."

I gasped lightly and looked up at Mr. Aizawa.

Me: "Mr. Aizawa I-"

Mr. Aizawa interrupted me before I could finish my sentence and placed his hand on my hand.

Aizawa: "You can call me Shouta now. You don't have to be so formal."

I nodded and placed the picture frame on my lap. I noticed that Mr. Aiza- I mean Shouta sat next to me.

Me: "I didn't know that Present Mic had braces."

Shouta: "Yeah he did. His teeth were horrible before the braces."

I laughed at his comment and then pointed at you.

Me: "If I met you during your highschool days, I would immediately date you."

Shouta: "Really?"

Me: "Yeah, you were cute, not saying that you aren't now. Now you are both cute and hot if that makes you feel better."

Shouta laughed lightly and laid his head on top of mine

Shouta: "You are very weird."

Me: "Same goes to you."

I giggled and then looked at the girl.

Me: "Let me guess, this is Midnight?"

Shouta sighed and disapproval and I laughed at his reaction.

Shouta: "She loved to not wear the uniform and wore revealing clothes. To be honest, they were a little too much."

Me: "Well, her hero costume is kind of the same ish."

I then looked at the last person in the photo. He looked vaguely familiar. It's like I knew who he was.

Me: "Who's the boy with the blue hair?"

I pointed and looked at Shouta. He looked kind of scared and sad. He sighed and said.

Shouta: "That person is Shirakumo. He was my best friend.... He died in an accident when we had to fight a Villian during his hero work study."

I looked at the picture again and gasped lightly. I looked up at Shouta and he looked a little confused.

Me: "Was this the boy that appeared when I demonstrated my quirk?"

Shouta: "Yes, that was him."

Me: "No wonder why he looked so familiar. Now that I think about it, I actually felt your pain when I was singing. I could see and feel your sorrow that you had when he died."

I didn't even know that I was crying until Shouta whipped away my tears. I started to cry a little harder and I felt Shouta holding me close to him.

Shouta: "It's okay."

Me: "I should be the one who comforts you."

I started to feel tears on the top of my head and I looked up. I saw Shouta was crying lightly. I moved to face him and I raised my hand to wipe his tears. I then gently grabbed his face with both of my hands and kind of pulled his face so it could be the same level as mine. I started to use my thumb to rub his cheek.

Me: "I know that you heard this before but it was not your fault. You didn't know that he was going to die. The person to blame is that villain that you defeated to save him. You are here now, that was in the past. You have so much now. I know that it left a scar mentally but you have overcome that. So, don't beat yourself up over something that already happened. Okay?"

I felt Shouta's hand come up to mine and he gave me a smile.

Shouta: "Okay, I'll keep that promise. Thank you."

I gave him a smile and kissed his forehead. I pulled away and saw his expression change. It went from sadness to love. He then started to lean in towards me and I felt my eyes close immediately and kissed him back. I felt his lips pressing on to mine more and I leaned into the kiss more. I started to reach for his hair and felt how soft it was. I felt my hair clip fall off from Shouta taking it off. He started to touch my hair and gently tugged it. I gasped out a little and I felt his tongue slip in my mouth. We started to make out for a moment. Once we pulled away, we both gasped for air and looked into each other's eyes. We stayed like this for a moment and I decided to intertwine my fingers with his. He gave me a kiss on my forehead and pushed us both down on the bed. He then snaked his arms around my waist and placed his head under mine. It felt like we had already done this before, like we were already boyfriend and girlfriend. I started to pet his hair and he seemed to like it.

Shouta: "Y/N?"

I stopped petting him.

Me: "Yes, Shouta?"

Shouta: "Would you like to be my girlfriend, Kitten?"

I felt my heart skip a beat from his nickname. I felt him laugh on my chest. I guessed that he knew that he'd get a reaction from his little nickname. I laughed lightly to myself and I then started to pet his hair again.

Me: "Yes, I would love to."

He started to hug me tighter and nuzzled his head closer to my neck.

Shouta: "Finally, you are mine."

Me: "Yours till the very end."

Both Shouta and I looked at each other and we kissed one last time before we both fell asleep in each other's arms.