025

Chunin Exams 

"You're here rather early

"You're here rather early." Miyuki paused her teasing conversation with the copycat ninja when she sensed her student close by. Her blue eyes looked around Kaiden. She rose a brow as she wondered aloud with a hand on her hip, "Where are the other two?"

Kaiden remained silent, ignoring her sensei's question. A rather determined expression was etched onto the Uchiha's face as she approached her sensei. Both jonins were curious on Kaiden's sudden motives.

"There is a genin. I believe he is highly skilled in taijutsu. Miyuki-sensei, I wish for you to hone my taijutsu skills to a higher level." She requested, surprising both her sensei and Kakashi. The young Uchiha already spotted a shinobi she felt inferior to and requested to train her one of her weak points.

The Fuyumi's surprised expression subsided when she realized something. "Ah, so I see you've met mini guy." She concluded. The half Hyuga hesitantly nodded her head firmly to confirm, assuming the boy in green's sensei is named Guy.

Glancing over at a passive Hatake, a devilish smirk formed on Miyuki's pink lips. Dear Heavens, did Kakashi know there was to be a gloating session later. With a sigh, he crossed his arms and broke eye contact with the Fuyumi.

Darting her eyes back over to her beloved student, Miyuki crouched down to pat her head ever so softly with a closed-eye smile. "Of course I will help train your taijutsu more, Kaiden! That's what I'm here for." She accepted the request with delight.

A grateful smile reflected on Kaiden's lips, warming Miyuki's heart in the process. "Thank you, sensei." She bowed, respectfully.

Kakashi observed the little Uchiha. He has never seen either Uchihas smile before. To see one so happy about training a weak spot is a very new experience. One he didn't mind at all. It would be nice to see a smile on Sasuke's face, for once, too.

"Uchiha! You missed it! The doofus Uchiha got thrown around like a chew toy!" Bokuto laughed, causing the said boy to bite back. 

"Idiot, that's not how it went!" Sasuke defended, feeling his chest boil from embarrassment.

"Right, right. Because a turtle had to come and save you." Kuroo chuckled under his breathe along with Naruto and Kotaro. Kaiden rose an eyebrow in confusion but paid no mind. Much to Sasuke's relief.

As she knew he would have lost anyways.

"Oh, Sakura! I'm glad you actually decided to show." Kakashi smiled. "You all can now formally register for the chunin exams." As Hatake was explaining the meaning of his lies to his students, Miyuki admired her own students.

The three members of team nine stood with confidence, and she liked the attitude. The white haired Fuyumi crossed her arms and shifted her weight to one leg. "You twerps are going to have one hell of a ride, but trust me when I say, the fun is just beginning~"