christmas special (1)

snow day

•lowercase intended••does affect storyline•

•does affect storyline•

third pov

the snow started to noticeably stick to the ground. people were having a blast playing outside in the snow with their friends. not a care in the world. a pair of saddened heterochromic eyes shifted away from the window, not wanting to witness what she couldn't have.

the young girl made her way through her lonesome apartment to the kitchen, deciding to fix herself a cup of nice warm hot coco.

taking a milk pot and placing it on the heated stove, she poured some milk into it. as the milk warmed up, the girl retrieved the chocolate powder from her cabinet, pouring and stirring until a nice brown coat stained the milk.

as she poured herself a glass, a knock came from the front door. her movements halted. visitors? she silently made her way to the front door as she hid her hyūga eye behind bandages she took from a cabinet drawer, cautiously opening it.

there stood three grinning boys.

"happy holidays, uchiha-chan!!" the three boys exclaimed, excitedly. the uchiha blinked as she processed what's been said.

"oh, happy holidays." she replied, softly. she turned back to aid to her cooling hot coco, letting the boys into her home.

the boys looked around. "i've never been into your apartment before, dattebayo!", the blonde mentioned as he looked around in awe. "it's way cleaner than mine!"

the black and white haired boy blew a raspberry at what the blondie had said. "you're just messy, uzumaki!"

with a snort from the third boy, he said. "if you weren't living with me, you'd be even worst than uzumaki, simpleton."

"shut it, bedhair!" bokuto shoved kuroo's smug face which caused the boy to do the same. "you shut it!"

the uchiha cleaned her mess up a little as she let the idiots argue as usual. the uzumaki seemed to find himself in the kitchen with her. he eyed her carefully, nervous to ask her the question they all came here for. but the nervousness died down when he looked at the over the lonely apartment once again. he did not want kaiden to feel alone anymore like he had. 

"kaiden-chan!! i was wondering if you would like to join us and my team tonight for the winter festival?" the whiskered boy asked, hopefully. the uchiha paused her movements and turned fro the sink towards him. naruto's sapphire eyes noticed the rejection forming in her eye as she furrowed her brows with a frown. he did not want to take no as an answer. she needed to go with them. 

slapping his palms together and squeezing his eyes shit, the uzumaki shocked the girl with his next words. "please, kai-chan! come to the festival with us! it will be fun! i promise it would be better than being stuck inside alone for the holidays!"

her eyes widened and her mouth slightly gapped. he was worried about her. when kaiden realized the uzamaki's intentions, she turned away from the blonde shinobi. she was unsure if she could even part take in this festival. after all....

"yeah, uchiha-chan! come join us! kuroo is paying for ramen at ichiraku!" bokuto insisted with a toothy smile. kuroo whacked him on his head. "who said that?!"

"teme! that was suppose to be our secret!" naruto whispered-yelled at the idiot frosted-tipped boy, who slapped a hand over his mouth, guiltily with an 'oops'.

kaiden's lips twitch upwards. she was amused with the situation. her small smile didn't go unnoticed by kuroo, who once again insisted.

"uchiha-chan. celebrate the holidays with us at the festival. whether you like it or not, you have us now." a soft smile graced his face. it was a convincing smile.

kaiden almost wanted to laugh at how foolish she was earlier for thinking she couldn't have happiness in her life. he's right after all. she isn't alone anymore. she has friends, who hopefully won't disappear or die on her anytime soon. you're not alone anymore...

nodding her head. she agreed with a small smile of her own. "alright."

uzumaki and bokuto cheered with a glass of warm coco they took from the uchiha's milk pot. a tiny tik mark formed on her forehead as she watched the two idiots drink her much craved coco, and wasting all of her whipped cream.

"my...coco.."

kuroo's laughter rang through the apartment. "i promise you'll get your coco tonight too, uchiha-chan. now, get changed. we plan to build an army of snowmen first before we get ready for the festival." he cleared his throat after he was done laughing.

"hn." the uchiha parted herself from the kitchen, hoping she would get her promised coco later tonight.