005

Team 9

"Kakashi, you will lead Team 7 which includes Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha

"Kakashi, you will lead Team 7 which includes Naruto Uzumaki and Sasuke Uchiha. I want you specifically to watch over Naruto and make sure the nine tails stays put. As for Sasuke, I want you to help him grow from the path of vengeance and assist his sharingan's development. This team will also include Sakura Haruno.", the Hokage informed the silver hair jonin.

Kakashi Hatake felt rather confused. There was more than one Uchiha that surely could have the sharingan too. Why only give him one? The silver hair jonin cleared his throat to grab the Hokage's attention. "Excuse me, Hokage-sama. But shouldn't we substitute the Haruno for the other Uchiha? I could take care of her and help her sharingan development as well.", Kakashi gave his reasoning. The Hokage seemed to be at consideration with the jonin's reason, but did not change his mind about the matter.

"I'm sure you could, Kakashi. But I know another person who can do the job just as well." Hearing this certainly made the Copycat Ninja ponder. Who else could possibly teach the girl the way around using the sharingan? Seeing his brain trying to work, the Hokage called for the jonin waiting outside the room.

The doors opened to reveal a woman with white hair and icy blue eyes. Beautiful inside and out to the silver hair jonin, but he's not going to give the woman satisfaction of knowing that. "Oi, Kaka-baka. I swear I just heard you underestimating me!" She smirked playfully and crossed her arms at the annoyed jonin.

"I didn't underestimate you, Miyuki. I just figured it's better if I-" the Copycat Ninja was cut off by the scoffing ice queen. "Yeah, yeah. But you know I could do anything better than you, baepsae. Even with that gifted sharingan of yours. Besides I've seen enough and know enough to assist Kaiden's sharingan development. Thanks to you~"

The white hair female's overall presence was chilling, but she had a warm heart. Not to mention, she was very unpredictable and very loud at times. She was a strange piece of art that Kakashi is still observing ever since their first meet in his starting ANBU days.

"Yes, Miyuki Fuyumi. You are assigned to Team 9 which includes Bokuto Kōtarō, Kuroo Tetsurou, and Uchiha Kaiden. You are to make sure all three are to grow into the right path as well. These three specifically will be something in the future whether that's a benefit or a threat to Konoha. I trust that you will be a great teacher for these three, and lead them all to greatness.", Lord Third informed the white kunoichi.

Miyuki had read up on all the genins, prior to the team assignments. And those three did stand out more to her than any of the others. More so because all are orphans trying to get by this damned world. Despite their status as orphans, their bloodlines are extremely rare in the present day, but still considered the strongest amongst other clan bloodlines. No doubt outside ninjas are going to be eyeing them. She took it to heart to make sure those three will thrive to be the greatest shinobi, protect them, and be somewhat of a caring figure to those poor children.