christmas special (2)

winter festival

•lowercase intended••does affect storyline•

•does affect storyline•

third pov

"kai-chan! your fireballs are way better than sasuke's, believe it!" the uzumaki exclaimed to the doubtful uchiha, who shook her head.

taking her hands out to warm them by the fire she just created, kaiden eyed her fire that contain a tint of blue. "my affinity is fire. sasuke, as I could recall from... an old sensei, struggled with the fireball jutsu when he was young-"

"and you got it faster than him, right? so you're better than him!" naruto interrupted, cheekily. a mischievous smirk on his face. "somehow I always knew that emo brain was not so superior."

kaiden frowned. despite sasuke and her not being in such good terms either, she still felt credit was due. "uzumaki-san. please, don't interrupt me." her usual soft voice turning a bit harsh. her oynx eye making naruto feel like her gaze was piercing kunais through his poor soul.

bokuto and kuroo glanced at each other giving a look. threatening kaiden was new to them. it was an exciting and interesting side of her they are witnessing. though, both wanted to laugh due to the fact that it was because naruto talked lowly of sasuke behind his back. which got them wondering...

"uchiha-chan ~ we didn't know you had a little something for the emo doofus? but we should've guessed...after all, all the girls-"

kaiden cut kuroo's smug comment off. "I give credit where credit is due. that is all." her eyes shifted from a smirking kuroo back to a curious naruto. "as I was saying. sasuke struggled with the jutsu. given that he is a main branch member, one would assume he would easily succeed in a basic uchiha jutsu that can determine an individual as an official adult within the clan."

kaiden placed her warmed up hands back in her pockets. "i would be lying if I said I didn't have my fair share of talking lowly of him either, but I learned from my mistake. now, I recognized the possibility that maybe sasuke has a different affinity than the clan's usual fire. it's not unheard of, but it's not common either. so I would say...for someone who could have a different affinity type, his fireball jutsu is quite impressive." the uchiha-hyuga ends her defensive point and looked to the three boys.

they all looked in serious thought. they glanced at each other with a nod before they burst into fits of laughter.

"yeah, uchiha-chan gots a crush on sasuke!"

this comment made a tic mark grow on her forehead once again. their loud mouths hollering all sorts of nonsense. right. I forgot these are idiots I'm communicating with..