Four

*Ricky's POV*

After the show, I was tired as fuck. All I wanted to do was crawl into my bunk and sleep. But I couldn't, we had fans to see and things to sign. There was this one girl who was getting on my nerves, though. She was yelling obnoxiously and kept laughing at something. I'd had enough when I'd heard the words 'ugly, pathetic, faggot.' I signed what was in front of me and told the fan not to go anywhere. I stop up on my chair.

"Can everyone quiet down please!?" I yelled, but only a few people heard me.

"Hey! Everybody quiet! Ricky has something to say!" I blushed and thanked him before getting off my chair and walking toward the girl.

"I don't know whether or not anyone heard someone say something not so nice to someone else, but I did. And I won't just stand here and listen to it." A muffled sob rang through the silent room as I reached her. I saw a guy next to her, hands over his face, body shaking with sobs. "Hey, what's wrong?" He just shook his head. "Go up there with the guys. I'll be right over." He nodded and, still sobbing, went to the table. I turned to the girl. She squealed.

"Ricky! Oh m-"

"You think it's funny to make people cry? You think it's okay to say those things? What did he do to deserve that?" She didn't say anything for a minute, just stared at me, wide-eyed.

"He's basically begging for attention. He's wearing short sleeves and showing off his scars. And he's a faggot. He was calling Balz hot." She said with an attitude.

"You know what, who gives a damn!? Those scars are a sign that he has feelings and that he is fighting to live! And Balz is hot. Have you seen him?" Her face twisted in shock and horror. "Yea, guess what princess, I'm gay too." I heard the girls around us start to scream and freak out. "Get out. We don't tolerate judgmental bitches." I snapped. Everyone around us cheered as she turned red and was escorted out by security. I went over to the guy-- who was actually really cute. He was still crying a bit, but at least he wasn't sobbing anymore. He thanked me and told him it was no problem then gave him my number in case he ever needs someone to talk to. There was a look of utter shock on his face when I kissed his cheek and told him he was cute. He blushed furiously as he thanked me again before leaving. We finished the signing without any other incidents then headed back to the bus. As soon as we did, the guys starting getting on me about Noah. It started to irritate me after a while, so I went outside for a smoke. I jumped when I felt arms wrap around my waist, but I relaxed when I realized it was just Balz. He pulled me against him, his body pressing fully to mine.

"So you think I'm hot, do you, Olson?" He laughed, I nodded.

"Obviously. I've told you you're hot." I shivered as he breathed down my neck.

"Hey I know we said it'd never happen again, but... I-it's been a while..." I could tell it was awkward for him to ask, and we did say that, but it's been way too long. I nodded and turned in his arms, facing him.

"How long?" I whispered as I blew the smoke away from his face.

"About a year." I felt my face turn red in embarrassment. "You?" I looked at my feet in shame.

"Ninth grade," I mumbled.

"When...?" I nodded. "Damn. Finish that and let's go." I didn't bother, I just threw it down and stomped it out. We quietly snuck onto the bus, him slightly pulling me. I laid down in his bunk, him hovering over me. I bit my lip. I might not have feelings for him, but he is hot as fuck. The first thing he did was grab my lip ring between his teeth and pull. He kissed me softly as he ran his hands up and down my sides. I sighed, enjoying the feeling. He pulled away and pulled off my shirt, then his own. I closed my eyes and arched my back slightly as he trailed soft, open mouth kisses from my jaw to my bellybutton. He came back up to kiss my lips again as he undid my belt and pants. I pushed his shorts down his legs and he pulled away. After he kicked them off, he slowly pulled my boxers down. I rid him of his and he pulled away again. "Do you want prep, Rick?" He asked in a concerned tone. I shook my head and shyly replied, telling him no. He nodded in response and grabbed the bottle from his bag. He poured it on his hand and rubbed it on himself before putting some on my entrance so the pain wouldn't be too bad. He looked at me with his eyebrows raised, asking if I was ready. I told him I was. He lined himself up and slowly pushed into me.

"B-Balz-"

"Shhh, I know Ricky. I'll be gentle, I promise." He whispered before he kissed me. He pushed in a little more, making me whimper. Once he was fully inside me, he stayed still, waiting for my ok. I squeezed his arm, letting him know I was ready. My face scrunched up in pain as he slowly started to move. "Tell me if you need me to stop okay?" I nodded. The pain started to fade, and I breathed in sharply to cover up a moan. I sunk my teeth into my lip as he picked up the pace. "Oh fuck." He groaned quietly. I moaned softly. He started thrusting deeper, making my lips part and my back arch.

"F-fuck Balz." I breathed.

"Let it go, Ricky." I let out a sharp breath as I came. He kissed me as he thrusted a few more times, biting my lip as he emptied himself inside of me. He pulled out, laying next to me and catching his breath. I cuddled up to him and started to fall asleep, only to be shaken awake. "Ricky come on. You got to get up. You have to put your clothes on and go in your bunk. I'll come if you want me to, but the guys might catch on if we're both in my bunk and it smells like sex out here." He laughed a little. I whimpered then curled up tighter. He sighed, moving away and pulling his boxers on before pulling me out of my ball and putting mine on. He picked me up, carrying me to the back then placing me in my bunk. He started to walk away, so I made a quiet, whining sound. He giggled before climbing in. "Goodnight babe." He kissed my temple.

"Nnt," I mumbled sleepily as I rolled over and snuggled into my best friend's chest.