Fourteen

{Morning}

*Chris's POV*

When I woke up, Ricky was laying on his side, staring at me. I didn't say a word, I just rolled onto my side so we were face to face. Though his eyes were gorgeous, all I could see was his perfect lips. Oh, my fuck he has amazing lips. What I wouldn't give to have them on mine. The only thing running through my mind was 'kiss me.' He's so perfect.

"What?" Fuck. I didn't. No. Fuck fuck fuck.

"N-nothing." He wiggled out of my grip and pushed me onto my back. I kept my head turned to the side, though. I gulped when I felt him straddle me and grind his ass down against me. He grabbed my face, roughly turning my head.

"No." He growled. "Say it again. I want to hear you say it." This side of Ricky shocked me. He's usually so shy and quiet, but this side of him is hot. I pulled one of my lip rings between my teeth, contemplating whether or not I should. I looked him dead in the eyes.

"Kiss me."

*Ricky's POV*

I couldn't help but stare at him as he nervously pulled on his lip ring. He looked so hot, I couldn't resist him anymore. I've spent far too long daydreaming about him, aching for his touch, wishing for his lips on mine.

"Kiss me." He whispered. I searched his eyes for any sign of a joke. When I didn't see one, I smirked and leaned forward. As we kissed, I flicked my tongue over his lip rings. He pulled away for air. "I love you." He said breathlessly. I stared at him for a minute before crashing my lips to his again. The kiss was passionate and hungry, full of love and lust. He groaned when I bit one of his piercings as I ground my hips against him. He left my lips, only to remove my shirt. I didn't let him kiss my lips again, though, my mouth found its way down his jaw and neck. As I sucked on the soft skin just below his ear, I could tell he was holding back a moan, so I sucked a little harder, smirking when I got it out of him. I then moved further down his neck, and he moaned louder than before as he bucked his hips up. I got off of him and slipped my fingers into the waistband of his briefs. I pulled them down as slowly as I could, making him squirm. "Fuck Ricky." He whispered as I took him in my mouth. His hands gripped my hair, guiding my head up and down. He groaned when my mouth left his throbbing member.

Reaching over, I pulled a condom out of the nightstand and rolled it on him. He bit his lip as I stripped. I pushed him down when he tried to sit up. When he slid into me, I let out a low moan. I ground my hips, making him moan again.  I started bouncing, and he dropped his head back against the pillow

"Oh fuck." I breathed. He grabbed my hips and flipped me over onto my stomach. He then opened my legs, getting between them. I screamed in ecstasy as he slammed into me. "Oh fuck!" I yelled. "Uh, faster daddy!"  He growled and started pounding into me. He grabbed a handful of my hair and roughly tugged it. I was moaning like a fucking porn star but Chris seemed to love it.

"Mmm Ricky. You feel so fucking good." He groaned. He pulled out and laid on his back.

I bounced again, moaning non-stop. His eyes were closed and his head was tilted back, his mouth hanging open.

"You like that daddy? You like it when I ride your cock that?"

"Fuck yes." He breathed.

"Touch me, daddy," I whined and tossed my head back.

"No." He growled, his eyes dark with lust. He gripped my hips and pulled me off, laying me on my back. I breathed in sharply as he sucked me. I bit my lip and bucked my hips.

"Fuck daddy I'm gonna cum!" There was a devilish look in his eyes before he sucked harder. I cried out and arched my back. He swallowed and pulled away. I sat up and pushed Chris back down. Taking him in my mouth, I relaxed my throat, deep-throating him. He let out a low sound of pleasure and grabbed the hair on the back of my head.

"Shit Ricky-" he stopped talking to let out a loud moan as I went faster. When he finally released, I swallowed, collapsing next to him.

"Damn."

*****

*Chris's POV*

Right now, Ricky and I are walking into walking into the hospital. I smiled and tugged on my lip ring when he took my hand. My smile fell though when I started to think back to this morning. I told Ricky I love him, but he didn't say anything. Maybe hear me, or maybe he was just caught up in the moment, I don't know. I'll just leave it for now, I mean he is holding my hand right now, so I shouldn't complain.

"Matthew Reilly." He told the woman at the front desk.

"3rd floor, room 314." He nodded and we headed to the elevator. He looked up at me once the doors closed.

"Hey, Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"This morning you told me you love me?"

"O-oh. Uh, yeah." I blushed and looked at my feet, breaking eye contact with him.

"Hey." He put his arms around my waist and rested his chin on my chest, looking up at me.  "Bring your face down here." He giggled.

"Why?"

"Just shut up and do it asshole." I sighed and bent over slightly.  He stood on his toes and lightly pecked my lips before touching his nose to mine. "I love you too Christopher."