Sixteen

*Ricky's POV*

"Hello to you too sunshine." She said with a sickening smile. "Where's my boyfriend?"

"You should know, you're the one who imagined him," I smirked. After rolling her eyes, she gave me a nasty look.

"Just tell me where Christopher is."

"Asleep, so buhbye bitch." I tried to shut the door, but she pushed it back open.

"I don't think you understand how this works. I asked you where my boyfriend is, so that means you tell me where he is." She said through gritted teeth.

"I'm not afraid of you Miranda." I hissed. She shoved me through the doorway and stomped inside.

"Christopher!" Hearing a thud shortly after, I assumed he'd fallen off the couch. "This jackass tried to kick me out and not let me see you. Can you believe he didn't let your girlfriend in?" He ran his hands over his face.

"You aren't my girlfriend, Miranda."

"Really Chris? Are you sure? Because if I remember correctly we got back together while you were on tour." I didn't know why, but she had a smug look on her face like she'd beat him at something.

"No, we didn't. We broke up before I left. We never got back together. I don't know what you're talking about." Her face went from smug to evil in a second.

"Fine, I guess you know what happens now." He sighed.

"Yea, but first, I want you to know something." She just rolled her eyes again. He turned to face me before grabbing my shirt in his fists, kissing me roughly. It kind of turned me on, to be honest.

Completely ignoring her presence, I slid my hands down to his ass. I heard her shriek, then the front door slam, but that didn't stop us. I gasped and pulled away from him when he ground himself against me. I pulled on my lip ring as I innocently looked up at him staring him dead in the eyes, I pulled back the waistband of his briefs before slowly slipping my hand inside. Once he was fully hard, I pulled my hand out.

"Can I taste you, daddy?" I whispered, batting my eyelashes. He closed his eyes and let his head fall back as he leaned against the couch.

"Yes." He said breathlessly. "Show me what you can do with those pretty lips baby boy."

"Don't worry, I'll make you feel better than ever, daddy."