XLII

Drama drama drama y'all. Enjoy. Share y'all thoughts I wanna laugh😂

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER FOURTY TWO
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

   Amoura made her way up Dre's stairs as she held clover on her hip. She did a pop up on Dre since she was riding past.

She went inside his room and seen he was playing the game. Clover instantly tried to get down while calling out to Dre. Amoura put her down and she went straight Dre's way.

Amoura sighed "So you ain't see my text?"

"You texted me?" He questioned, while taking clovers jacket off

"Duh. I had to find the damn key while it's cold as hell out."

"My fault." He laughed "You know my shit be on silent."

"Yet... you don't have me in your favorites. Weirdo."

"I took you out when you pissed me off don't act dumb. You wasn't my favorite no more."

"I hate you." Amoura rolled her eyes "Like no funny shit I do."

"What you do today?" He asked, completely disregarding what she said

"I had class today and that's about it. Imma start back on peoples nails tomorrow."

"Heard that. I missed my bad ass mini." He said giving kisses making her giggles fill the room

"Yeah y'all both missed each other cause she will not stop saying daddy. Daddy this, daddy that, where's daddy, call daddy, can we FaceTime daddy. Happy now? He right here."

"That's ya biggest hater." He said to clover whilst pointing at Amoura who stood there "She still can't get over the attention not only on her anymore."

"I'm glad it's not. Truly. Don't gotta worry about being annoyed half the time."

"I want kitchen" She said referring to the play kitchen set Dre had got her not too long ago

"Wha you wanna eat mommy?"

"Hmm." Amoura pretended to think "pancakes and eggs please."

"Wha daddy want?"

"Same as mommy."

"It's not enough you gotta pick something else." She said

"Ard I'll do a banana and that hash brown."

"Okkkkk." She said before running out

"Nasty ass combination." Amoura said making him laugh

"Get the dick out' ya mouth." He licked over his lips and laid back, continuing to play his game

She made her way over to him after taking her jacket off.

"This what you gone be doing for the rest of the day?" She asked as she got on top of him

"Nah I gotta make a couple run arounds. I just been lazy as hell."

"You see how I feel." She stared at him "I barely felt like coming here."