XLVII

Vote and leave some comments 🥺 also excuse my mistakes I'll go back and fix them here and there

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER FOURTY SEVEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

She wrapped the towel around clover, and carried her into the room, she figured since Ace had school today she'd let her grandma and papa have clover for the day.

"Honestly, this one of those situations where I gotta just let you stop messing with this nigga on your own." Emani said, continuing to be in view eating on the FaceTime call "Cause I'm tired of repeatedly telling you he's nothing but trouble waiting to happen. One day he's gonna take it too far which he damn near already did, but I mean further than this and end up either getting y'all hurt or getting arrested up."

  It had been over two weeks since she'd spoken to Dre. After that move he pulled she felt like she had to keep her distance. Her, clover and Ace's clothes were still in his car. She since then has ignored his calls and messages, and a little while after he just stopped reaching out.

"The minute he did that I immediately thought about just cutting him off completely so we can just coparent because I'm getting fed up with it now involving Ace and Clover. I love them way more than him, I can't keep doing this."

"That's what I'm saying."

"It's easier said than done though, Emani. We been together 2 years, I love him of course and I hate feeling like I can't be with nobody but him... if I could just put my feelings for him on mute I would."

"It's too many guys in the world. Dre ain't the only nigga out here for you. Especially if he got you sticking with him through his bullshit."

"Then I'll have to start all over and I don't want to. I wasn't looking for anybody we just happened to meet each other. Now I'll have to wait around again because I'm not in a rush to be with just anybody."

"You don't have to be with anybody just know it's so many other options out here you don't have to feel like Dre is the only person for you."

"I'll be single for a nice long time cause I'm just gonna focus on parenting and let that shit come to me. I just..." she sighed, the topic frustrating her "I don't think I'll even find anybody I wanna be intimate with besides him, and I know you're thinking well I did it with kalief but me and kalief also was cool for a minute but sex with dre is so much more different. I don't have to worry about feeling like I'm making the wrong choice or that I have to block out certain thoughts when with him. He's like the only person I really enjoy having sex with and having to give that up being with somebody else doesn't sit right with me,"

"Girl you can get a nut from anybody. You feel like you can't get over him cause it's fresh but trust you will."

"Who knows." She sighed "I haven't talked to him in a week and he's just stopped reaching out to me. As much as I wanna call him, I'm not."

"Any other time I would tell you stop keeping Clover from him, but this situation I can see why you don't want her around him."

"I don't. I just miss him. I really do, we were back on good terms just for this to happen."

"Imma be honest, the chokehold this nigga has on you after all the shit he's done is crazy—although, I can understand it, Amoura. Y'all have a baby together and you've become used to him. Being in love is one thing but to be in love and sexually attached to somebody... I definitely understand how hard it can be. But, at this point you just gotta suck it up and let that shit go since it's getting toxic. Y'all relationship is far too toxic because of how in love y'all are. It's a unhealthy love in my opinion.