I

WARNING : This book is rated R and has numerous sex scenes. The book will stress you out and her character development does not happen to the very end unfortunately for the last time and final time 

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER ONE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

3 years later.
September 3

   Amoura couldn't say she was accepting of her child when she first gave birth to her son, because then she'd be lying. It took her a long time to become mature enough and realize Ace wasn't the problem. He didn't conceive himself, therefore he wasn't the reason for her getting pregnant. She was mad that he came out resembling Vince. She hated to be reminded of him but when she looked at Ace she saw his eyes, nose, and lips.

"Mommy I'm thirsty" Ace said as Amoura continued to do her makeup

"Okay give me a minute baby."

She was glad she had a son though. Right off the bat she planned to raise him right and make sure he knows the respect women deserve. The last thing Amoura wanted was her son growing up to be a piece of shit like Vince after being pregnant for eight months and almost dying giving birth. She'd be damned if that happened.

"Nooww right now" his little voice made Amoura laugh

"Why you rushing me little boy?"

"Because." He slouched his small shoulders "I'm really de— de... what that word again mommy?"

She chuckled "Dehydrated?"

"Yeah that." He said nonchalantly

Amoura couldn't not laugh when being around Ace. He was only three but so funny, and she loved that about him. She never got bored being around her child.

After putting on some clear lipgloss she stood up and picked Ace up. She headed downstairs with him and went into the kitchen. She put him some juice in his straw cup and handed it to him.

"Thank you" He said

"Your welcome."

While putting the juice back she heard Ace yell papa and then his little feet running against the floor. Amoura put it back in the fridge, then left out. She saw her grandma coming in behind him with few bags in her hand and her papa holding Ace as he drunk from his bottle.

"Mara didn't I tell you I was gonna get them bags." He fussed

"Boy, you know I don't have time for you taking all day."

He saw me laughing and shook his head before leaving out the house.

"Grandma I got them." I told her as I grabbed some of the bags out her hand

"I don't know why you and Leon seem to think I'm handicapped. I'm almost as in better shape then you."

Amoura chuckled "Whatever you say grandma."

They weren't her real grandparents but they did take Amoura in when she had nowhere to go. They had seen she was sleeping on the streets and offered her a place to stay for the night which resulted in many nights and her getting to know them better.