XXIX

* I hate writing short chapters but for now it'll have to do since I don't wanna keep y'all waiting

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"1! 2! 3!" Everyone yelled before Amoura let the thing blow and pink confetti went flying

"It's a girl!" Almost everyone screamed

  Amouras eyes lit up and she started jumping up and down. Her heart taken over by joy seeing it was a girl what she wanted. Everyone started cheering and shouting in unison from happiness.

"I'm so happy." Amoura said watching some of the pink confetti still coming down

Her baby shower went nice which she was happy about. She got many gifts and although it was a bummer she couldn't do it with Dre. She got by with telling anybody who asked where he was that he had an emergency to tend to. She could tell most didn't believe her.

The baby shower went on for another hour before Amoura finally was back home. She didn't plan on taking a nap but ended up sleeping for a good two hours. The baby shower tired her out and Ace also since he went to sleep.

When Amoura woke back up she checked her phone seeing it was seven thirty. Going in the kitchen she got out some ice cream and the jar of pickles. After fixing herself a bowl she sat in the living room and started watching tv. Her phone rang, interrupting her. Right when she answered she already knew it was Dre.

"Hello?"

"Amoura. You hear me?"

"Yeah I hear you." She took a bite of the pickle

"What we having?"

"Guess."

"You know I ain't got long just tell me."

"Girl." She said

"Man stop playing." He laughed "Swear to god nigga."

"Why would I be lying? I was so happy finding out."

"Wooooow." He sounded in disbelief "Wait till the niggas hear this."

"You happy? I know you wanted a boy." She laughed a little "But of course we can't always get what we want."

"Shit I wanted a boy but I'm fine with whatever. Imma dress her ass like a nigga though ion give a fuck."

"Dre." She laughed "You have the game very much twisted cause that's not happening. I'm already looking at girl clothes."

"Mhm imma let you think that. I promise she gone have waves like me."

"You're not having her look like a boy on my watch. I've prepared for this moment. You can do all that with Ace. Leave the girly stuff to me."

"We gone see Amoura."

"That's if you ever even get out. When's your court date?"

"Next week. I got me a good ass lawyer we straight. Besides allat I just miss you. It sound weird saying that shit no cap but I do."