XVI

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Dre pulled out the girl after getting his nut. He took the condom off and threw it in the trash. She watched as he got up and pulled his jeans back up.

"That's it?"

Dre looked at her confused "What else you looking for..."

"You could eat my pussy too."

He closed his eyes before opening them again "Listen. I'm not with all that other shit. I just wanted to fuck."

"Interesting..." she rolled her eyes "Can I at least take your number down for another time? It was too good."

Dre said his number before leaving out her room. His homeboy was in the living room smoking a blunt with another one of their friends.

"Nigga you wild."

Dre just laughed

"Ain't you been fuckin with ole girl?" Tyrone asked

"Who Amoura?"

"Yeah."

Dre sighed as he sat down "She just some cat I get in here and there but she been blowing my shit lately."

"When yo ass ever gone be tied down?" Quan asked, passing him the blunt

"Man what? My boy dodge the fuck outta relationships." Tyrone said making them laugh

Dre blew the smoke out "When I'm twenty six. I'm young as fuck ain't no point being in no relationship, cause the minute I don't get taken serious I just might get myself locked up again fuckin with these hoes."

Tyrone laughed "I feel you there. These bitches be bogus these days."

"No cap." Quan agreed

"Definitely not getting in no relationship with a seventeen year old either. That shit dead. She cool and all but the last thing on my mind is having a relationship with her. We not even on that type of time. No feelings ever been attached. We just fuck and call it a day."

"Damn brodie." Tyrone laughed along with Quan "You ain't shit."

Dre shrugged passing the blunt back "She a be ight."

  Time passed and Dre eventually left. He really only went to kick it with them and ended up hitting the female that was also there. He drove past Popeyes and got something to eat before going to run a few more errands. He found himself pulling up in front of his moms house. After parking he got out. It was surprisingly not that cold out despite it being under fifty degrees.

  Dre knocked on the door and waited till it opened. His mom appeared opening the door for him.

"Hey Dre." She said

Dre stepped in "Hey mama."

"How you been?"

He gave his mom a long embracing hug "I missed you ma."