X

Vote and comment

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER TEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

  Work was tiring. After being on the job a week now Amoura realized this wasn't what she wanted her life to consist of. She had got a good job through her grandma with this nursing home which was paying fifteen dollars a hour but the old people were annoying. So annoying. On top of that having to do computer work also.

Amoura ate her fries while parked in front of five guys. Her phone was hooked to the Aux while Bop by Da Baby played. She was having a little break today since Ace was with Mara and Leon.

After finishing her food she made her way to Target to get a few things for Ace room and hers. On her way out she wasn't surprised to see Dre calling her. Lately he was distant and she noticed but didn't care to say anything. They weren't together and barely was close to friends just hung here and there and did things.

"Hello?"

"Could you bring me some food?"

"Um... first of all. Where do I even start? How you automatically assume I'm out? I could be home in bed. You have a car. We haven't spoke in a whole nine days. You calling me now and it's to bring you something to eat."

"Imma cashapp you the money right now." He said, disregarding everything she said

"How about no."

"How about yes."

"You ignored everything I said."

"Cause you blowing me. I be busy and shit. I know you out cause I got your location on Snapchat and I don't feel like going to get it. You told me I need to stop going out anyway, right?"

"Order something, the fuck."

"Chickfila don't deliver retard."

"And now I'm really not getting it for you." She said as she got in the car

"Know what? Imma remember that too."

"You so damn extra like I'm not getting you shit if you're gonna be rude. Calling me a retard not going to make me get it."

"A'ight ma fault. Can you please go get me some chickfila?"

She rolled her eyes "Just text me what you want. So I don't forget."

"Good looks. You want some? Or you straight?"

"I already ate, thank you though."

"A'ight bet."

  Amoura hung up and headed there. She got him what he wanted and showed up to his house. It took a couple knocks before he opened the door. Standing there in nothing but Nike sweats that he sagged a little.

"There you go." She handed him his drink lastly "Bye."

"Woah woah." He interrupted as she turned around "Fuck you dipping for?"

"Because I'm tryna get home."

"I know you still a little mad and all but you acting like a brat for no reason."