XII

Enjoy, vote, and leave feedback

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER TWELVE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

The bright sun peaked through her pink curtain. Amoura looked over to see Ace beside her knocked out. His arms were over his head and legs every which way—per usual. She sighed, moving him over some.

"Ace you all on my side." She mumbled "Move."

She got outta bed and went straight to the bathroom to get ready for school. After showering and getting dressed, she brushed her teeth and washed her face. Her hair was in a sleek low ponytail and she applied some dramatic mink lashes. Her lips were lined with a brown lip liner and she layered her lips in some gloss giving her lips a brown glossy look.

Amoura picked up her fully charged phone and seen she had messages. Usually she checked them right when she woke up but she didn't this morning. Dre, Nay, Keonte, and a few acquaintances had texted her—pertaining to class work.

Dre
I know you prolly feel a way bout what u saw last night but we both doing us right? We not tied down so ion expect you to be mad about it or feel like I can't fuck you no more
1:23 AM

Amoura frowned. Very Bold. She unlocked her phone and started texting him back.

You got me fucked up idc if we not tied down I'm not about to be messing with you while you continue to mess with other females aint no telling what the fuck they got. Me and that nigga not even together that's my friend dumb ass now look at you. Mad salty for no reason.
6:58 AM

She responded back to her other texts and went downstairs. Breakfast usually wasn't something she ate but today it was. After making some cereal—something quick—she sat and ate it. Time passed and she was on her way out the door on the way to the bus stop. Keonte had offered to take her but she declined, just wanting some personal space right now. Last night was still on her mind since her mom didn't text back. She didn't block her cause she wanted to know what she'd have to say to that.

"Your hair look pretty." Lauren complimented as she approached

Amoura smiled "Thank you pooh."

"No problem."

She always seen the girl but they never really talked unless it was small talk. They weren't close friends. Five minutes later and the bus was finally coming up. She got on and got in her usual seat in the front. The ride was short only taking less than fifteen minutes to get to the school. Amoura had that slight aggravated feeling already. She hated coming here but was glad it was her last year.

Classes went by pretty fast considering today was a half day. Amoura was on her way to pick up Ace from Daycare. While leaving out she was stopped by Keonte, of course. They talked for a minute before going separate ways. He had practice after school, so Amoura had to walk to get Ace. She didn't mind it anyway, since she usually walked. Plus, it felt good out and the sun was bright.

While walking she looked at her phone, seeing Dre just texted her back two minutes ago. She rolled her eyes— the fact she texted him earlier and he was just now texting back.

Dre
So you telling me u ain't giving him pussy? Seem like cap to me and nigga I ain't salty. I got too many bitches to be salty over some pussy I already been in trust nigga
1:50 PM