XLVIII

Virtual cake pops and hella love for the strong ones who made it to the end💞 Thwnk you guys for the endless support I appreciate it way more than yall know 🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽🫶🏽

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER FOURTY EIGHT
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

After that, Amoura didn't know what to think. Dre came out her bathroom as she was taking her sheets off.

"You changing em? You not keeping a piece of me before I leave?"

Amoura frowned before laughing "Dre go to hell. My baby sleeps with me all the time."

He laughed "Never mind. She too big to still be sleeping in bed with you anyway."

"No she's not." Amoura chuckled "She's not even two yet. Ace still sleep with me a lot too just not as much as her."

"Shit... she better enjoy it while she can cause when ya ass finally decide to be grown and stay with me she sleeping in her own shit."

"No she's not." She laughed "Don't do my baby like that."

"I'm just fucking around," he came over to Amoura and grabbed her neck "I got some things to do though. Don't forget to bring my daughter tonight I'm serious."

"I won't." She stood on her tippy toes to return his kiss

"I love you." He stared down at her making her heart skip a beat

"I love you too." She went back to fixing her sheets

"When I say I love you I mean the fuck outta you though Amoura." He came behind her

"I feel the same." She sighed "You know I do."

"Like I'll do some crazy shit over you. I ain't never been big on showing my feelings but I want you to know that, I'm for sure hooked on you... bad."

"I believe you." She chuckled

"I got a feeling you do but not to the full extent of what I mean."

"I do Dre. I've literally seen it with my eyes."

"You know how I get about you so imma need you to act accordingly."

Amoura just listened.

"I feel like we both too in love right now and the shit not healthy."

"We'll work on it." She said "It ain't perfect but that doesn't mean it can't be."

"I blame you for this shit."

"What I do?"

"Cause you got my fuckin heart. If you'd stop playing with me I wouldn't have to do the shit I do."

"I hear you."

"Do you really?"

"Yes."

"Ion even wanna leave you right now." He pushed her on the bed and leaned over her

"We just got done come on now." She chuckled watching him lick over his lips "You're never tired."