XXXVII

Trigger warning * suicide is discussed if the topic is sensitive I recommend waiting for the next update.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You had this shitty attitude with me for the longest. What's up with you?"

"You ain't shit." She said while strapping clover in her carseat

"How I'm not shit?" He laughed "I was while we was together. We was doing good. I wasn't cheating. I took our shit serious when you know for the longest I was doing me. So lie again."

"Shut up. You know exactly what you did." She said

"What I do?" He laughed "I'm deadass lost. You was like this the last time we seen each other."

"When I came or when I left?"

"When you left. That don't mean I know."

She shook her head, laughing a little "Our relationship is trash at this point. Literally. It's been the fuckin worst. I'm up and down with how I feel about you because you're an ass half the time."

"Bro what the fuck I do? You ain't say what I did yet. I hope it's not you wanting a relationship again cause we done. That shit been done with. You be doing too much. It's always I'm this and that but you ain't hop off my dick yet. You keep coming back."

Amouras expression turned into anger "You did the same shit too! Don't even act like it was just me."

"And I tried to end this shit off and what you wanted to do the other day? Fuck. Now you mad and in your feelings. I left ya ass alone that was you tryna come back."

Amoura didn't have anything to say as she thought.

"So what? I told you I loved you during it and you ignored me. I said it again thinking maybe you were just not paying attention and you give me this emotionless ass love you back. You usually say I love you more."

She watched as he started laughing

"You really trippin. You was tryna be on some intimate relationship shit and I already told you we done with that. You acting like this for what? You acting attached as shit but talking about me."

"So you couldn't just say I love you back the first time? I don't give a fuck if we not together you gone treat me like I'm just some random ass bitch you was fucking. I have every right to be mad."

"Amoura you trippin." He shook his head "Ion know what the fuck you be taking these days but I'm concerned cause my daughter gotta be around you. You talking in circles right now. Deadass wondering if you even hearing yourself and processing the shit before saying it."

"For the last time I haven't done drugs in so long and the last time I did barely even that. I only smoke with my friends occasionally I'm not a pothead like you. And you have no reason to be concerned. She's safe with me. All I'm saying is what you did was so messed up. And I don't recall saying I wasn't attached because yeah at this point I am. I told you I missed you."

"You acting like this ain't doing shit to get me back if that's what you thought. You calling me a pothead and shit but you the one acting like you on something nigga."