PSA

SO I have to say this for my current new readers because it's getting outta hand at this point and as an author I take my writing to the heart because this is what I do in my free time when I feel like tuning out the world for a minute so I write books. The book will frustrate you as it did literally ALL my readers and that's more than understandable BUT what I'm not tolerating is continuing to say "I'm done with this book, I'm deleting this book" allat is for the birds because it's just going to be deleted and if I feel childish enough I'll just mute you. This is not to be rude or anything because ALL of my readers got frustrated with Amoura's character but stuck it out to witness the character development without saying that unnecessary shit about being done with the book. All I say is if the book is pissing you off to the point you don't wanna read it anymore go ahead and just exit off. Cause at some point you're disrespecting my work by saying you're done with the book. This was long and drawn out but I just had to make that clear since my book has been getting new readers pretty much everyday and I read all the comments when I have time. 90% of the time y'all comments towards Amoura be having me dying but it's been a couple people who do the very most.