XLV

Running these shits back to back there was one point where I was badly slacking with the updates😭 you guys comments be having me weak okayy y'all are funny but enjoy and share your thoughts 💕

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
CHAPTER FOURTY FIVE
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Amoura I really don't wanna say you've lost your mind but I'm starting to believe you did." Emani said as Jaliyah held the same shocked look after hearing the story from yesterday

"I don't wanna do it y'all. I'm just afraid that if I don't he serious about us being done."

"Girl if you don't say fuck that nigga." Jaliyah said staring at her seriously "Ain't no nigga or his dick ever should have you ready to murder someone while you got two kids who need you. Just hearing you agreed to do that is pissing me the fuck off."

"Can we just also take a minute to think what if this is just some plan so he can get you in trouble? Like let's not forget you guys relationship just took the craziest weirdest turn ever and you aren't at least questioning if Dre isn't tryna put you in a fucked up situation because of you cheating?"

"You think he'd do that?" Amoura frowned

"Bitch duh." Emani said and Jaliyah agreed "Why the hell did he tell you kill him. That rolling off my tongue doesn't sound right at all. I can't believe he even would suggest something like that. I don't know what type of person I thought he was but it wasn't that."

"He said if I didn't want to he would."

"Y'all are both fuckin insane." Emani said

"I'm not insane. I literally don't wanna do that I already told him that kalief doesn't need to be put between what we got going on because it wasn't his fault."

"Amoura... Ace and clover. That's not enough for you to snap the fuck back into reality and put a restraining order on Dre and move the fuck on?" Jaliyah questioned

"A restraining order on him? Me and him had the best relationship until I did what I did he wasn't just like this."

"Because the nigga true colors done showed. He wants that boy killed and you're not finding that at all bat shit crazy?" Jaliyah asked 

"But I want to be with him. It's easy for y'all to say because it isn't you. I've literally been craving a relationship for me and my kids and when I finally got it now I'm being forced to see him as this horrible person."

"Bitch he is." Emani said making Amoura shake her head

"Say what y'all want I feel like he's just talking off anger right now and doesn't really mean it."

"Okay we'll see." Jaliyah shrugged "Tell us when he turns around and say haha I was just kidding we back together okay? Cause I definitely wanna know."

"Whatever. I'll try to talk to him and see if he's calmed down from yesterday and realized he doesn't really wanna do that."

"That shit still unbelievable to me." Emani said staring at the wall

"Clover and Ace would never forgive either of y'all if y'all do that shit and both end up in prison for life. He's fucked up for thinking to do something like that. A whole ass daughter alive and well and he's ready to have both you and him put away for life."