chapter 7: wait...this is a date?

(Welcome to chapter 7 and i hope all you readers enjoy)

(3rd pov)

The weekends have started and in y/n dorm we see that he is asleep while his alarm read 11AM. While y/n was asleep he was then woken up by knocking on his dorm door which made him groan and get out of the bed and walk towards the door. When he reached the door and opened it to reveal ruby standing there with a nervous look on her face.

Y/n: oh its you, what's up ruby.

Ruby: well i was wondering if you can hangout with me?

Y/n: just let me change out of my pajamas and I'll meet you at the landing pads.

Y/n then closed the door which made ruby let out a breath of relief and had a slight blush on her face.

Ruby(thoughts): i get to hang out with the one i like!

Ruby then used her semblance and rushed into her dorm and made it burst open which startled the others.

Yang: what was that for ruby?

Blake: yeah ruby why did you do that?

Ruby was shaking with a smile on her face which caught the attention of weiss.

Weiss: why are you shaking and having that smile?

Ruby: well weiss i get to hang out with a friend that i want to get close with.

The rest of team RWBY was confused and wanted to know who it was but yang asked the question.

Yang: so who are they.

Ruby: that's a secret sis.

Ruby then quickly got dressed into some casual clothing and left the dorm as fast as possible which made the other three confused yang then looked at the other two girls.

Yang: do you want to see who she is hanging out with?

Blake:*shrugs* ok

Weiss: no thanks i got to get ready for my date with my boyfriend.

Weiss then grabbed a nice dress and changed into it and left while yang and blake watched as she left the dorm before they walked out and headed towards the landing pad to spy on ruby and who she is hanging out with.

(timeskip by a few minutes)

After waiting yang and blake saw ruby walking towards the landing pad with a certain someone walking with her.

Blake: wait isn't that....

Both: y/n?

As both yang and blake was in shock ruby and y/n walked onto the bullhead while yang and blake stealthily snuck onto the bullhead before it took off.

(With weiss)

Weiss was walking down the halls but stopped infront of a dorm room and the name on the door.

"Y/n's dorm"

Weiss then looked the door and composed herself while holding a confident look on her face.

Weiss(mumbling): i know i can do this he should still love me right? I'm weiss schnee what isn't there to love about me, and besides father wouldn't be happy that I am marrying the red dragon emperor who is a pervert but he would be happy if i married the son of infinite which should make me more popular than i already am.

Weiss then knocked on the door and took a few breaths.

Weiss: hey y/n, i know i did some wrong things but maybe i can make it up to you with a date?