chapter 21: rising nightmares

(Welcome to chapter 21 of this story! I hope you all enjoy!)

M/h/c: mothers hair color
R/h: random hunter
R/hs: random huntress

(3rd pov)

All the students are in the auditorium speaking to each other in a panic as ozpin, sirzechs, and nezu are seen standing on the stage when ozpin cleared his throat through the microphone which got their attention.

Sirzech: students the reason you all are gathered in this auditorium is becuase of the fact that an ancient being was released into the world and it covers union academy making it dangerous for you to be outside since it turns those exposed to it's magic into monsters.

A lot of scared chatter was heard among the students as the headmasters try to stop them when ironwood suddenly steps up to the microphone.

Ironwood: students of union academy. There is no need to worry as i have organized a team of atlesian knights to try and dispose of this threat as we speak.

This managed to calm down the students when ozpin suddenly received a call on his scroll and he takes the microphone from ironwood.

Ozpin: you are all dismissed but be advised to not leave the building until the entity is defeated.

Ozpin puts away the microphone then answers the scroll while the students leave the auditorium and towards their classes.

Ozpin: hello?

....

Ozpin: i see. But what does this have to do with him?

....

Ozpin: that's absurd! Do you really think I'm going to do that?!

....

Ozpin: no! Find someone else to do that that isn't a student at union academy most preferably someone who is immune to that thing turning people into monsters!

Ozpin then hangs up the scroll as he sighs in frustration when sirzech walks up to ozpin.

Sirzech: who was on the call?

Ozpin: it was one of the council members.

Sirzech: what did they need?

Ozpin: they wanted us to use y/n to destroy it.

Sirzechs eye's widen in surprise before it switches into a glare.

Sirzech: what the hell! So they finally realized how powerful y/n is now?! I say to hell with it! Y/n is in the student program of union then he shouldn't be involved with problems that someone from the hero or hunter program should do instead they want to send someone who isn't allowed to use his abilities at all!

Ozpin sighed as he looks at the ceiling before taking a sip out of his mug.

Ozpin: so how long is that thing going to be around?

Sirzech: about a week or two depending on how long it can stay manifested Unlesss.....

Ozpin: unless what?

Sirzech: unless it's feeds on the life force of any strong people which would eventually turn them into monsters increasing it's time.

Ozpin: and this is why we shouldn't use y/n to destroy that thing, who knows if he'll turn into a monster the moment he stepped outside!

Sirzechs: your right but we can't wait for that thing to go away because it's able to feed on anything that is alive that breaths in it's toxic mist if the students didn't close their window.

Ozpin: wait what!?

Outside union a mist started to manifest and entered a few open dorm windows which is immediately followed by pained screams and the sounds of bones breaking before a screech is heard.