chapter 13: visions? more lizards?

(Welcome to chapter 13 of this story. Man we are already 13 chapters in. I enjoy how much you like this story. Without further a due. Let's go!)

(3rd pov location: union courtyard)

It's been a few months since y/n was moved to the education program and so far it's been better since y/n has more time on his hands then before. Right now Y/n is sitting on one of the benches watching as other students walk by him seemingly ignoring him. Y/n then caught a quick glimpse of a two-tailed fox faunus but his body was grey and his eyes are pitch black with red irises staring straight at him but when y/n blinked he was gone.

Y/n: w-what the?!

Y/n quickly got up from the bench without even knowing ruby was gonna tackle hug him which caused her to fly past him but recovered using her semblance.

Ruby: hey y/n!

This grabs y/n's attention causing him to turn to look at ruby and when he did he saw that weird fox faunus leaning on her shoulder but it doesn't seem as if ruby knows they are there. Y/n replies to ruby while slightly turning his eyes at the fox faunus to avoid ruby asking questions.

Y/n: yes ruby?

Ruby: i was wondering if you would like to go to one of those ice-creams shops that sells chocolate chip ice cream?

Y/n:sure ruby I'll go change and I'll meet you back at the courtyard.

Ruby: ok!

Within a few seconds ruby rushed off to her dorm as y/n decided to walk to his dorm room feeling like someone was following him. When he arrived at his dorm and opened the door he saw that the fox faunus was sitting in one of the chairs reading one of y/n's schoolbooks and the fox faunus looked at y/n.

Y/n: who the hell are you

???: the thing that's within your body should know who i am isn't that right?

Y/n(thoughts): what is he talking about other me?

Y/n.exe:....

Y/n(thoughts): answer me!

Y/n.exe:....that is tails, he was one of the people that was my first humanoid victim before i am apart of you y/n.

Everything around y/n seemed to stop as he couldn't comprehend what is happening but it seemed to return when he felt a touch on his shoulder which seemed to snap him out of his though as tails was shaking him.

Tails: i finally got your attention now i shall continue with why you ate seeing me right now. The being within you is known as exetior in the dimension i once lived in only for it to become that demons playground. After that demon killed everyone in that dimension it seemed the original owner of the body came too and the demon was no longer heard from and those killed by exetior was able to actually move onto the afterlife but i couldn't for some reason and now I'm stuck with some jackal that is the host of a dangerously powerful demon that took over their previous owners body in seconds but you seem to have complete control and be able to use some of his powers.

Exetior: how did you even find me? This a different dimension.

Tails: it took quite some time to find you but my physical form was destroyed before i got here.

Y/n: how did your body get destroyed?

Before tails could respond the floor shook as y/n struggled to keep his balance but managed to successfully maintain it as the floor stopped shaking.

Tails:*sigh* I can't remain in this ghostly form any longer or I'll be evaporated into the wind so I'll have to occupy your body for now.

Tails then turned into a dark mist which covered y/n for a few seconds before it cleared to reveal y/n standing still with his eyes closed but when he opened them his irises was no longer (e/c) they was blood red as y/n then vanished with some of the dark mist lingering before vanishing as well.