chalter 15: faker

(Welcome to chapter 15 of this story i hope you'll enjoy!)

(3rd pov)

It's been a week since cooler attacked the planet and y/n can be seen sitting at a lunch table eating the schools "daily" lunches. Heres how the school preps it's lunch depending on the day:

If monday: serve hotdogs with macaroni and cheese with corn bread on the side.(in my opinion corn bread tastes very good)

If tuesday: cook up some barbeques ribs with corn on a cob and mashed potatoes.

If Wednesday: the students prepare their own lunch.

If thursday: pizza time, with multiple assortments of sodas.

If friday: one student prepares the lunch for the others that all students put for a vote.

For today it is monday and apparently one of the chefs ruined the macaroni and cheese leaving the students with just a hotdog and corn bread. Y/n felt a touch on his shoulder and when he looked it revealed that ruby was the one that touched his shoulder.

Y/n: yes ruby?

Ruby: i don't want to bother you but can i sit next to you?

Y/n: you know you didn't have to ask ruby, i mean you are my girlfriend,*muttering to self* just as long as you don't betray me.

Ruby: what was that?

Y/n: it's nothing let's just enjoy lunch.

(Timeskip)

Y/n can be seen walking down the hall towards his next class as he is mentally speaking to Kōhai.

Y/n(mind): i feel like I'm getting the hang of your powers.

Kōhai(mind): you call only summoning a gauntlet "getting the hang of" then i should make the training harder.

Y/n got a bit nervous about this.

Y/n(mind): um I'll stick with what i have now.

Kōhai(mind): that's what i thought and cheater twelve o'clock.

Weiss: hey y/-

With the grace of an parkour pro you front flipped over weiss and continued walking towards class as weiss stared blankly into the empty halls of class before her scroll begins to ring as she answers it.

Weiss: hello?

From the other side of the phone a deep masculine voice is heard.

???: you seem to be having trouble with getting that boy's attention.

Weiss: what do you mean? I have everything right in the bag!

???: haha "i have everything right in the bag"? That's quite the confidence you have but i know you have no chance of getting him.

Weiss scowls and hangs up her scroll before heading to her class.

(Back to y/n)

Y/n just entered the classroom of professor peach as she was started talking talking about the properties of dust after he sat down with orc (except issei) paying attention to what professor peach was teaching.

Peach: now class can any of you remember the new dust that was discovered?

Not that many students raised their hands since most of them forgot that the dust existed. Issei being the perverted/cocky bastard he is made a statement that y/n gave zero reasons to listen to.

Issei: isn't the dust just what the weakling copied from? I mean he must have injected his weak body with some to become stronger.

Peach: no mr hyoudou. Y/n's abilities existed before this dust was discovered. And besides y/n has more experience in what to do with his abilities and combat skills making him stronger then you, isn't that right mister "dragon emperor"?