chapter 14: darkness within

(Welcome to chapter 14 of this book! Hope you've enjoyed the previous chapter and i look forward to your feedback on this chapter. Enjoy!)

(3rd pov)

Sapphire and speed are throwing punches and kicks at cooler who either dodges or blocks the attack before knocking them away with a burst of ki.

Cooler: I've let you live long enough.

Cooler raised his hand into the air as a ball if energy formed before becoming a giants sphere of energy. Cooler smirks from behind his mask as he prepares to throw it but before he could launch it he was kicked in the face which made the attack dissipate while launching cooler into the ground.

Cooler: who dares?

???: i did

Cooler looks up and sees that y/n is up but an dark aura is surrounding him.

Y/n: you've caused too much trouble you lizard. Prepare to die!

Y/n suddenly appeared infront of cooler and threw a punch at cooler and he goes to block but he suddenly feels pain in his back before getting launched across the ground but gets stopped in the air.

Y/n: I'm not going to kill you yet. I'll make it as painful as possible.

Y/n then lifts cooler into the air before appearing above cooler and slamming his foot into coolers gut causing cooler to gasp in pain before being buried into the ground. Y/n then aimed his hand at the crater and an ball of energy started to form but it disappears as y/n holds his head in pain. As y/n held his head red outlines appeared around his body before materializing covering his body in what looks like armor made out of a dragon.

 As y/n held his head red outlines appeared around his body before materializing covering his body in what looks like armor made out of a dragon

(Image not mine but it's cool looking)

Y/n then unleashed a roar that sounded like a dragons.

(Just to reference what it sounds like)

Y/n/???: you've picked your burial grounds now i shall put you in a coffin.

Cooler was struggling to get up but he was suddenly kicked into the air as y/n appeared next to cooler following his body before he spin kicks cooler into the ground as y/n pointed his hands at coolers bruised body before a large ball of energy shot out of y/n's hand completely engulfing cooler with faint screams of pain bring heard before it goes silent.

Y/n/???: the fight ended to quickly. How boring *looks at sapphire and speed* maybe you to wi-

The dark aura and the armor vanishes as an unconscious y/n was descending  towards the ground but speed quickly caught him and rushed to the infirmary.