chapter 11: hope of despair

(Welcome to chapter 11 of this story)

(3rd pov)

Y/n is seen running down the hallway while the the sounds of explosions can be heard before y/n reached combat class and kicked the door open to reveal that most of the class is critically injured. Y/n then looked at the arena and saw speed fighting a obese pink person.

???: do you really think that your attacks can work on me?

Speed: don't lie to me i know that these attacks must be hurting you.

???:grr why you just wait until zarbon gets here.

Y/n: oh the green haired guy with that armor?

Both speed and the unknown person looked at y/n.

???: who the heck are you?

The unknown person then tapped the the device on their ear and began to nervously sweat before the device blew up.

???: what the hell? His power level is unreal!!

The unknown person was enveloped in an aura and started to get off the ground only to be slammed right back into it by speed.

Speed: do you really think your going to get away?

???: grr why you!

The unknown person then launched multiple energy blasts at speed but speed kept dodging them.

Speed: your too slow!

???: it seems that your having a hard time Dodoria.

Dodoria: l-lord frieza!!

Frieza was floating in the air looking at the three. Frieza then noticed the injured students on the ground.

Frieza: very impressive Dodoria you've managed to make me impressed. However.

Frieza then pointed at dodoria and fired a thin energy beam through dodoria's chest as dodoria fell to the ground.

Dodoria: lord freiza....why...

Frieza: your usefulness is not needed if you can't handle a rodent.

Dodoria eventually died from the wound as frieza descended to the ground with a smirk on his face while y/n and speedlord's eyes was wide in surprise.

Speed: why did you do that!? they were your teammate!

Frieza: teammate? Dodoria was more like a subordinate. And by the way do either of you know what happened to zarbon?

Sapphire: oh that green haired man? He's dead.

Frieza's eye's widened in slight surprise.

Frieza: well that's surprised me Zarbon is stronger then dodoria.

Frieza the flared his aura as the armor shattered. Frieza smirked before he vanished and two grunts of pain was heard as speed and sapphire was launched into the wall and y/n barely blocked a strike from frieza.

Freiza: oh? You was able to keep up with me and block my attack? Impressive. But I'll tell you a little secret. This is only my first form. Can you entertain me long enough before i become bored.

An purple aura flared around freiza and the pressure caused y/n to be pushed back slightly as his right eye began to have black veins appear in it as his retina color begins to flicker between red and (e/c) and within a flash of light frieza looked alot bulkier and taller then his first form.