shenanigans 1

(This is a multiple part shenanigans chapter this doesn't follow the story at all)

(3rd pov)

We see y/n, issei, izuku, bakugo, and rias sitting in a circle formation a room with a white stack of cards and a black stack of cards in the center of them as issei picks up a black card and reads it out loud.

Issei: run past some dogs in an outfit made of ham. What the hell even is this game.

Izuku: i think this was truth or dare?

Y/n just shrugs as issei sighs before standing up and entering the closet before exiting in an outfit made entirely out of ham. This causes y/n to snicker at how funny issei looks as issei grumbles before leaving the room as the other three resume the game as izuku picks up a white card as he reads it out loud.

Izuku: tell the person across from you how you truly feel about them.

Izuku looks up to see that y/n was the person sitting across from him as izuku took a deep breath before he begins to speak.

Izuku: y/n i envy you.

Silence was heard for a minute before both y/n and izuku begin to laugh hysterically. Rias just watches this with a confused look on her face as she then picks up a black card and begins to read out loud.

Rias: take one more dare card and do that dare. Seems simple for me.

Rias grabs another dare card and begins to read aloud as her skin begins to look more pale from each word spoken.

Rias: challenge the person to your left to a game of bloody knuckles. Neither person can quit.

Rias looks at y/n and y/n is seen cracking his knuckles before holding a balled fist out as rias hesitantly holds hers fist out as y/n instantly punches her fist which causes rias to grab her hand from the pain as y/n grabs a dare card and reads it out loud.

Y/n: each other person find a place to hide. Those who aren't back yet get a 30 second head start to get ready before being considered out. The one with this card is the seeker.

Y/n makes a evil grin as rias and izuku rush out of the room as issei walks in with most of the ham suit gone as he looks at y/n who is still making that evil grin as issei gets nervous.

Issei: um what's going on?

Y/n: you have 25 seconds before your considered out.

Issei quickly changes into his uniform and rushes out of the room as y/n digs through a chest before pulling out some rope.

Y/n: oh yeah, it's all coming together

Y/n then walks out of the room as the sound of a grandfather clock can be heard echoing through the suddenly empty halls.

(Scene change)

In the library izuku is seen hiding underneath a table as the library doors open up to reveal y/n with the e.x.e. eyes as the rope us held in his hands like a lasso as he begins to walk around the library searching for the three. After exploring through the library he stops at a table before looking under it to reveal.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nothing. Y/n stops looking from under the table as he exits the library as izuku exhales before a rope suddenly wraps around his legs as he gets pulled into the shadows as izuku released a "manly" scream before it was silent again in the library except for the echoing of y/n's footsteps.

(Shenanigans part 1 is complete part 2 will be created and published at a later point in time. See ya!)