Ch. 1: Rebirth

It was a beautiful winter evening, almost Christmas time. Here, we see Y/N exiting a cottage with his girlfriend close behind. They are a beautiful pair of in-love weebs.

When it comes to Y/N, he's a 6'7 muscular giant, a 17 year old college student who has a backstory full of martial arts training: aikido, kendo and even karate were at his disposal. Though he dropped aikido halfway, he sure learned something to defend himself and those around him pretty good. And although he was pretty mediocre at his studies, he somehow charmed a girl that can be called a genius by some. She was named G/N and was an angel. She was a straight up perfect student, a god gamer and a funny person overall, standing at a whopping 6 feet, which is surely a respectable height for a female individual.

Backstory given, we come back to the scene. Y/N is exiting the cottage, having his girlfriend trying to keep up with her beloved.

G/N: Hey, Y/N, wait up!

- Oh, sorry, G/N, I got a little distracted. So, are we going to the shop right now?

G/N: We sure are! Do you know what are we getting?

- Sure, let's see... Hmm... Uh-huh. We need some presents, decorations, and, the best of all, food. We are going to the place just 'round the building ahead of us, right?

G/N: Yep! It's the best one, considering the prices in the mall.

- You are right. The prices skyrocketed before the Christmas, what os natural, I presume. Anyway.

Y/N reached out to G/N, she instinctively grabbing his hand and cathing up to him.

- Alright, what presents do you think your little brother's gonna like?

G/N: Probably something stupid, like a gaming console or something.

- Oh, look who is talking. You are no better and you know that, my weeb girlfriend. You are literally no better! Sitting home all day, playing games and watching anime. I'm honestly surprised how you can keep up with your studies.

G/N: Do not forget how we met!

- Oh, right, heh. We were trash talking each other via the text messages after I teabagged your corpse and you got so mad you threatened to beat me up, and guess what? The next day I casually walk by a group of girls, accidentally hearing them talking about games. AND THEN, you angrily tell them about the interaction, and I butt in, saying your nickname out loud, ha-ha-ha! You should've seen your face at that moment!

G/N: Oh believe me, I was beyond surprised. When I figured out the correlation, I felt a mix of embarrassment and anger bubbling up inside me. Then, I challenged you to a duel and you beat me once more, and then we became gaming buddies, slowly getting closer and closer, until you ultimately asked me out on a date, where we went to a park and I learned our fear of height is the same when we got on a ferris wheel! We clinged to each other and looked each other dead in the eyes, knowing at that moment that our feeling were mutual... It was such a romantic first kiss!

- Whoa, you remembered the whole thing? Man, your memory is insane!

G/N: Oh well, I'm too cool for school.

- That's why you're in college.

G/N: Shut up, you!