Ch. 14: The unknown lands

- This seems like... a forest? Yeah. Well, this coronatite will not be exploding anytime soon, so I guess I have some time to look around.

Y/N was quite exhausted from all the mana he used, so he walked through the woods in order to find something to eat.

When he turned around yet another tree, he saw an abandoned camp site, as he thought. He examined this camp for any traces of food or shelter. He failed in his first pursuit, but succeeded in the second one. He found what seemed to be a tent of sorts and looked inside it. What he found startled him a little bit: kimonos, samurai helmet and a bōkken.

- Why is this place so familiar to a samurai hideout? Well, gotta make the most of it. First, there is a futon here, which I can hopefully use to get some rest and restore my mana supplies. They are pretty vast, sure, but they are not as big as ,say, Aqua's, so it won't take a millennia for it to regenerate. A two-day rest would suffice.

Y/N proceeded to look around some more, noticing a particularly interesting sight: A cave entrance.

- A cave, huh? Probably some kind of hideout, gotta check it some other time. Anyway, now would be a great time to slee- *stomach rumble*

- Oh well! Guess my stomach could be demanding once in a while. Gotta go find some grub.

Y/N didn't go away from camp for very long time, and was able to spot a wild boar walking around.

- Aha. This will be my... Lunch? Dinner? Who cares!

Y/N dashed at the boar, it not noticing him, and slashed his head clean off. He then returned to the camp and organised something similar to a fireplace. At his survival lessons at school he listened carefully, that's for sure. After about 30 minutes, the boar was eaten, after which Y/N climbed into the futon and closed his eyes, falling asleep immediately.

-

-

-

-

Akiho: Master, I recomend you wake up.

- Huh? Akiho? What's the matter?

Akiho: I sense a group of people approaching.

- Got it.

Y/N shot his eyes open, getting up and unsheathing his katana before exiting the tent and facing the guests.

- And who might you all be..?

Stranger1: We should be asking questions here! You snuck in our camp while we were gone on a mission!

- This is a misunderstanding.

Stranger1: What could be possibly misunderstood here?!

- I come from a town of Axel, and I was teleported randomly by one of my pals.