Ch.10: THE BREAKOUT!!!

-

-

-

Hey. First, I apologize for taking such a big break. I was originally supposed to upload this part in 3 days from the last, and look at where we are now. Really sorry. Now, to the story.

-

-

-

Y/N couldn't help but wonder who that demon he saw yesterday was, but now, more than ever, he needed to focus on Beldia. Though he originally thought he could contact him simply by focusing, in fact it was not true. In reality, the demon is able to choose whenever he wants to contact you or not.

A very cold wind strike Y/N. He opens his eyes and sit up. His eyes were sparking. Not from the Quick Reflexes, but from the sight.

- snow..? Snow? SNOW! Actually snow!

Y/N stretched and stood up, putting his adventurer clothes on. It was very cold because of the overall weather, but so familiar at the same time.

/Man, reminds me of my previous life, when I slept with open windows even in winter./

After the nostalgia trip, he finally exited his room, going down the staircase.

Yun-Yun: So, you see, Y/N is... O-oh! Hey, Y/N!

Megumin: G-good morning, Y/N! We totally weren't scheming behind your back!

- Good morning to you all as well. That is great to hear if true. Anyway, are you ready to beat that Beldia guy for good?

Megumin: I'll blast him away with my explosion!

Yun-Yun: A-and I will paralyse him to ensure your slash connects!

- That's the spirit! Anyway, is the breakfast ready?

Yun-Yun: Yes, of course!

- NICE!

Yun-Yun: Y-Y/N?!

- Oh, what? Sorry, I don't know what came over me...

Yun-Yun: W-well, your face was covered with a half-mask for a split second...

- R-really?

Yun-Yun: Oh well, we can forget it happend at all.

- Alright, cool!

_-A minor timeskip, almost tike to face Beldia, outside of Axel-_

Y/N felt uneasy. Although Aqua helped him with removing the curse, he still felt like he could've been dead from it if not for his mind.

Because of Y/N's grow in power, he now was more powerful than ever. All of the skills were level 4, some even 5, or 15. To be fair, Y/N wondered why his Revenge skill went up to level 15 immediately, but that is for another time.

- So, girls, ready?

Megumin, Yun-Yun: Yes! Let's beat that guy!

- Is the strategy clear to you?

Megumin: Yes, quite!

Yun-Yun: Yes, it is!

/I didn't even come up with one, but alas.../