Ch.11: A Beautiful time in this world

And there they stood. Luna and Y/N.

Luna: Um, sorry, are you okay, Y/N?

- Yes, why would you ask?

Luna: Because you said something weird just now. Something about a Older-younger sister duo, perhaps?

- Oh, you wouldn't get it, don't overthink it.

Luna: Well, I will do as you say.

- Nice. Well then, Luna, I will be going to the inn to get some sleep. With this "dead" thing and all, you know.

Luna: Of course! I will notify Kazuma about your request as soon as he comes here, alright?

- I hope you do. Now, I'm off!

With that, Y/N exited the guild and was struck by the snowy wind.

_-20 minute timeskip-_

There was the dreaded inn, where he met Yun-Yun. He didn't have a malicious intent towards the young arch-mage, he just didn't have good memories about this place.

- Hello! I would like to rent a room for a week.

Innkeeper: Alright then, come to the counter and pay for i- Wh-what?! Am I dead, perhaps?

- Uh, no. You're very much alive.

Innkeeper: Then how come I see a ghost right in front of me..?

- Urgh. I'm not dead, come on!

Innkeeper: You were declared as one a few days ago...

- Well, I'm in good shape right now, so those claims are irrelevant.

Innkeeper: A-alright then, take this key...

- But I didn't pay you yet.

Innkeeper: It's a "thank you" present for you. You have defended my daughter in that attack.

- Oh, I get it. Then... Alright, I'll take the key. Goodnight to you, "deadman".

Innkeeper: Hey!

Y/N smiled a bit from the interaction. After it, he reached his room and entered it. It looked too familiar, almost like it was the same room he bought last time he was around.

- Ah, the nostalgia... Well then, I'm tired, as well as pretty drunk. Time to catch some Z's.

Y/N flopped on his bed, becoming asleep in mere minutes.

-

-

-

-

Skills (Explanation).

Dawn of the Steel Sun - A series of three hyper fast attacks that apply defence debuff, chains into regular attacks.

River's Flow - A stance that allows the user to create afterimages of himself, making one's moves unpredictable and unreactable.