Ch. 18: Blown Away!

As Y/N slowly opened his eyes, he saw sunlight beaming through the window.

- Damn it... Woken up abruptly again... Even though i slept for a good 12 hours, still...

He then collected himself and got up, stretching, then going to the bath to wash his face.

After that, he made his way downstairs, where he didn't see anyone except YunYun.

- Hey, Yun, morning...

YunYun: Oh, Y/N, yes, good morning indeed!

- Well, wouldn't say it's exactly good, but still... *Yawn* the others are sleeping, still?

YunYun: Yes. They said that they were tired out for some reason...

- Ugh, them and their lazyness... Well, whatever. Let's cook some breakfast, hm?

YunYun: Of course! Let's wake them up with the smell of delicious food!

- Alright, that's a plan.

They then spend the next ~40 minutes hussling over a stove, cooking some meat, this time it's the wolf's. It was quite hard, but delicious when they tasted it.

- Okay, let's go wake them up since they clearly aren't planning on coming down soon.

YunYun: Okay, b-but I'm too shy to-

- It's okay, I'll manage myself.

YunYun: Okay...

With that, Y/N ascended the stairs, going into each individual room and inviting them to eat.

Surprisingly enough, all of them got up without hesitation and followed the guy downstairs.

Kazuma: So, Wolf meat, eh?

- Yep. Surprisingly enough, it's pretty good.

Bf/N: Ah, finally, some delicacy...

- It's as exotic as it gets, heh.

They all dined finely, then preparing their gear and getting a move on to the guild, some of them shivering because of the cold.

As they made their way through the town, Kazuma, Aqua and Megumin decided to go into some shop, at which Y/N just shrugged his shoulders and continued walking to the guild.

As he was walking, he finally decided to swing by the blacksmith's to repair his armor.

Blacksmith: Oh! It's you again!

- Yeah, champ, it's me. Been a long time, huh?

Blacksmith: Well, guess it has! Seems like the armor in need of a few hammer swings, huh?

- You've got a keen eye.

Blacksmith: Otherwise I wouldn't be a blacksmith, Hehehehe!

- Granted, i fell for that one, heh. Oh well, how expensive would a full re-build be?

Blacksmith: Huh?! A FULL rebuild?!

- Yeeeeah, I kinda am constricted while using it, i just noticed.

Blacksmith: But damn, wouldn't that be destructive to the properties?

- And that's why i came to the best professional in town.

Blacksmith: W-Wow, man, you know how to flatter a master! Okay, I'll get to it! In about... a few weeks it shall be complete! But... The money's first.

- Alright, man, how expensive will it be?