Ch.7: A Rivalry Boils

Y/N woke up in his and Yun-Yun's house, stretching. He got out of his bed, put on his casual clothes and exited his room. He then walked downstairs, meeting Yun-Yun.

- Good morning, Yun-Yun. Did you sleep well tonight?

Yun-Yun: I sure did! It was so peaceful not hearing constant moaning from other rooms in the inn.

- Um? Moaning? I didn't hear any of that. Well, I guess I'm a hard sleeper.

Yun-Yun: I am the opposite of that. I get woken up pretty easy. Something as loud as a moan can wake me up...

- Quite unfortunate. But on the other hand, you now live in a house with me, a very quiet guy.

Yun-Yun: Um, your voice is very bassy and loud overall, so...

- Oh well, I almost never use it.

Yun-Yun: Well this is reassuring!

- Uh-huh, I guess so. Anyway, what are you doing?

Yun-Yun: Oh, I'm just preparing some breakfast for us!

- Am I able to help?

Yun-Yun: I got things well in hand, but i think you can help me by regulating the fire a bit.

- How hot do you need it?

Yun-Yun: Just make it a little bit bigger, that's all.

- Consider it done! Wind release: Wind impact!

Y/N released some wind out of his scabbard, making the fire bigger.

Yun-Yun: Thanks, Y/N!

- No problemo~

Yun-Yun: What was this accent just now?

- Just a kind of a joke I have. /Wait! Since Aqua is here, how can G/N get here?! Shit!/

- Yun-Yun, I'll head out in the city for a bit, okay?

Yun-Yun: Of course! All good, I'll keep the house tidy!

- Thank you.

Yun-Yun: No problemo~

- Bruh.

Y/N headed straight to the market, searching for Aqua. He found her pretty easy, considering that she tried to attract some costumers to the shop.

- Hello, Aqua. I have a question for you.

Aqua: Huh? Y/N? Hey, nice to see you again! What is your question?

- Since you're here, how can G/N come here?

Aqua: Pretty easy, actually. I gave the list of wills to the Goddess in charge, Eris.

- How could you?

Aqua: Well, it was laying on my desk, so Eris is able to do that.

- Oh, that's a relief.

Aqua: Well? Fancy buying some vegetables?

- I guess I can. We need some ingredients for soup or something, so yeah, I'll buy. Ill take some potatoes, salad, carrot and some toad meat.

Aqua: Alright! It will take you back 1000 Eris.

- Okay, here.

Y/N handed the money to Aqua and took the groceries. He made his way near the guild, being called out by a certain someone.

?: Hey! Are you Y/N?!

- Yes, that would be me. And who are you, exactly?

?: My name is Megumin! I'm an archwizard who specialises in explosion magic!