Ch. 13: The Behemoth (Pt.2)

It was a sleepless night for Y/N. He kept thinking about the fight to come. He thought it would be a good idea to speak to Akiho.

-

-

-

Akiho: You called, master?

- Sure did, Akiho. I need an advice.

Akiho: What kind?

- How to reduce one's stress level.

Akiho: Oh. Why ask me then, master?

- Because in all this stress you've been bathing in while being a samurai had to take a toll on your sleep, right?

Akiho: Yes, that is correct. Well, I remember but a fraction of my times in Japan, but I will try to share it with you. I call this trick "The ritual". What it means is you need to perform some kind of ritual, which will calm you down.

- What is considered as a ritual?

Akiho: Hand signs, body movements, words, anything. You could dance like a girl in a Kabuki drama and this could be your very own ritual. Whatever calms you down.

- On god it won't be the previously mentioned dance.

Y/N heard Aqua sneeze in her room.

- Ahem. Now then, reckon you could help me with coming up with this ritual?

Akiho: To each it's own, master.

- Oh well, guess I'll be trying to come up with some movements myself. Thank you, Akiho, and goodnight.

Akiho: I'm wishing you luck.

With this, Y/N started to try and move around. After many failed attempts, he finally was finished. He came up with a (Y/R).

- Oh, finally. Now I can finally sleep.

Y/N then proceeded to lay on his bed and sleep.

-

-

-

-

-

The following day was day X. Y/N woke up, showered and geared up. He sat in his room, the time being 6:30 in the morning.

- Okay, this is it, the showdown. Let's roll and hope for a 20.

Y/N got up from his bed, exited his room and descended the stairs. He sat in the living room, waiting for his party members to assemble.

One after another, they started to appear: First Kazuma, then Darkness, followed by YunYun and Megumin.

- Good morning to y'all. Ready?

Kazuma: I guess so. I mean, of course I'm ready, but I'm nervous.

- All of us are, Kazuma.

Kazuma: Eh, you're right.

- ...Anyway, where is Aqua? Its 7:30 and she's not here.

Kazuma: I'll go check.

- Alright, we're waiting.

Y/N then crossed his arms and tapped his index finger repeatedly. After about 5 minutes, Kazuma returned, holding Aqua by her waist with 2 hands.

- What the hell happened to her?

Kazuma: God knows what. She seems pretty drunk and passed out to me.