Ch.9: The raging storm (Pt.2)

It was a day after Beldia's escape. Yun-Yun and Megumin were sitting near Y/N, waiting for him to open his eyes. He was breathing normally, his wounds were treated by Aqua once more. The only problem was that his blood quantity was pretty low. He lost a lot of it because of Beldia's attacks, as well as on the Minotaur quest. He was in some kind of limbo because of it.

Yun-Yun: Hey, Megumin?

Megumin: Yes, what?

Yun-Yun: I think he needs blood. His skin looks pretty pale.

Megumin: If so, where are we supposed to get this blood?

Yun-Yun: Uhm, I don't know...

Megumin: Maybe we can ask Aqua about it?

Yun-Yun: Keep in mind that she's not a doctor, more of a priest. That means she just heals wounds, as well as reviving people, I think.

Megumin: N-not good...

All of a sudden, They saw Y/N sit up.

- Hng...

Yun-Yun: Y/N?!

- Yes, it's me.

Yun-Yun: B-but you shouldn't be awake now!

- I am, so what?

/I believe I am able to regain my blood back?.. Huh... Wonder if it has something to do with actual hero power./

Y/N had noticed it for quite some time, but never actually decided to try it. It, or rather they, were Perks he got for manifesting the soul of the weapon.

Yun-Yun: We just thought you were in a coma so we tried to think of a way t-to somehow save you!

- Well, do I look like I need saving?

Megumin: Well, kinda, yeah.

- Tch. Agreed.

Y/N then examined his condition, actually finding out about the nature of his coma.

- Hey, girls?

Megumin: Yes?

Yun-Yun: What's wrong, Y/N?

- I think you are missing the point. My coma wasn't caused by some blood loss.

Yun-Yun: W-what? By what, then?

- That curse Beldia casted on me is still active.

Yun-Yun: H-how can it be if Aqua lifted it right off you?

- I have no Idea, but this is how it is. I guess we have to go fight Beldia until I ultimately die.

Yun-Yun: B-but you're in no condition to fight!

- My health might be slightly worse than normal, but I can still move like crazy, so I can fight as well as any swordsman can!

Yun-Yun: Your speech is inspiring, true, but...

- But what?

Yun-Yun: But now I know where your nickname comes from...

- Bruh.

Y/N quickly covered himself with a blanket and continued to talk.

- So, girls, the plan is:

1st, I get better. We can try to lift the curse again with the help of Aqua. Not sure if it'll work, but we can try.

2nd, I train. This means upgrading all of my skills to no less than level 4. It'll take more than 2 or 3 days, But we still have a week.

3rd is optional. If the trick with Aqua does not work, we'll have to try and kill Beldia.