2

Yelena's POV

"We are here," Natasha said and I got my line ready and look down to see the ocean. I frowned but then something started to come up out of the ocean and I say my opening and dropped down. I quickly took out the guards and then Natasha landed in her pose and I shook my head, "such a poser. I hope your wife doesn't pose half as much as you do."

"She doesn't and I'm not a poser," Natasha rolled her eyes as we made our way to the holding cells taking out all the guards along the way. "You totally are with the arm and the hair you are such a poser," I smirked and quickly took out another guard. We got to the holding cells door and I looked to Natasha, "you stand guard I'll go get them." I told my sister and she looked deep into my eyes, "okay but be quick."

I went it and took out the guards inside then I pressed the big red button that unlocks all the cell doors, "who are you?!" A man yells and I glare at him, "shut up I'm Natasha's... I'm here with Natasha." A tallish brunette ran over to me and grabbed me and I was ready to fight until her next word, "Natasha's here she's really here."

"Mrs. Romanoff," I smiled and pulled her down so I can whisper into her ear, "welcome to the family sister in law." The blue eyes widen in surprise and she whispered, "Yelena?" I smirked, "the one and only now get everyone and let's go."

We all got out of the room and Maria crashed into Natasha's arms and kissed her, "my Alpha you have come for us are you crazy." I smiled and a man put his hand on my shoulder and I quickly grab it and bend it behind his back, "we don't have the kid." I looked confused and let him go, "what kid?" I asked and Natasha turned to us, "we have to go."

"Maximoff. Wanda they took her Nat we can't leave without her," I took a deep breath ready to be reckless. "You get everyone to the jet Natasha I'll get the girl," with that I ran off to where the main control is. Once I got to the main control I looked for a Wanda Maximoff and soon saw a girl in the surgery room.

I cocked my gun and ran there and pressed the com in my ear, "how much more time sister?" I asked. "3 minutes!" As I got to outside the surgery room I bust down the door and started shooting all the doctors. Once they were all dead, I ran over to the pale woman on the medical table. I picked up the woman's body but as I picked her up I could smell the amazing scent of Vanilla and Freshly Baked Cookies.

I shook off the amazing scent and carried the woman as gently as possible but as fast as possible to the jet. "YELENA!" I heard threw the coms and I grabbed my line, "GO!" I screamed and the jet started moving away. I wrapped my legs around the rope and pulled us both up with one hand making sure the woman didn't fall.