17

Yelena's POV

I woke up to Wanda vomiting up what was left of her dinner the night before. "Wands?" I got out of bed wearing only Boxers and a Sports bra. Once I got to the bathroom I rubbed my 4 month pregnant wife's back. "Oh my love can I get you anything?" I asked in Russian to comfort her then Wanda flushed the toilet, "I just need help brushing my teeth."

I helped Wanda up and put her toothpaste on her toothbrush, "here you go darling." Wanda started to brush her teeth while I looked at the time seeing that it was a hour until the doctor's appointment for Wanda. "Come on darling let's get you dressed for the doctors," I picked Wanda up and carried her to the wardrobe.

"Did you know it's really hot when you do that," Wanda blushed and smiled. "Oh Mrs. Belova I did not know you were into super soldiers," I teased and Wanda giggled. "Well I'm into one in particular around 5 foot 4, blonde hair, green eyes, the mother of the baby growing inside of me," Wanda listed and I smirked, "sounds like a lucky woman you should definitely tie her down."

"Oh I have she's my wife now. Hot piece of Ass she is. I mean she's strong, caring and really, really good in bed," Wanda moaned and it went straight down to my cock. "Oh does the Alpha like that," Wanda smiled and I check the time seeing that there was 2 hours to the doctors appointment and it would take us an hour to drive and 20 minutes to get Wanda and I dressed so we have 40 minutes.

"Oh darling I'm going to fuck you so hard," I smirked and Wanda giggled. "Then fuck me Alpha," Wanda purred.

-2 hours 10 minutes later-

"Wanda Belova?" A woman with a strong Scottish accent called out and I helped Wanda up. "Here," I called back and once we got to the doctor she smiled. "You must be the baby daddy," I smirked and turned to Wanda. "Oh shut up I only called you Daddy once," I looked up at the doctor. "I'm her wife Yelena nice to meet you," with my free hand I shook the doctors.

"So we are here to get the genders today that great," the doctor said then set up the monitors. "Okay Wanda honey I need you to lift your shirt up and I'll be putting cold gel on your tummy okay," Wanda lifted up her shirt showing off the swollen stomach where my pup is growing inside her. Wanda reached over and grabbed my hand as I stared at the monitors, "you're okay darling I got you."

"So any thoughts on what the baby will be?" The doctor asked and Wanda giggled. "My sister wants a niece," I told the doctor who smiled. "And what do you want Yelena?" The doctor asked and I looked down at my wife's stomach, "I want a boy."

"Well looks like you get what you want today Yelena," I looked at the monitor and see a shape of a baby but then I see an extra arm. "Is an extra arm normal?" I asked and the doctor shook her head and moved the scanner revealing another baby behind the first. "Congratulations you are having twins. Two healthy baby boys by the look of it," I was frozen in shock then I felt the tears.

"Yelena?" Wanda whispered and I lent down and kissed Wanda's head, "I love you so much Wanda."

"I love you too Yelena."