12 *Smut*

Wanda's POV

Once we were in the guest room Yelena started to strip out of her everyday clothes, "I hope you don't mind I normally sleep naked." I couldn't help the purr that came up my throat, "oh my omega like that thought, does she?" Yelena smirked and I blushed.

As the blonde took off her vest leaving her in a sports bra and boxers. "You know all these rooms are soundproof," Yelena smirked, and I blushed. Yelena slowly took off her sports bra and I see scars all over her upper body and I don't know why but I started to feel heat travel down to my lower region. Yelena growled, "your smell... are you-"

I couldn't take it anymore the heat burning threw my body. I ran up and jumped on the blonde and started to kiss her harder then our last few kisses. Yelena growled and help my tightly and kissed back just as hard.

Yelena started to rip my clothes off me and I purred loudly and Yelena pulled away from the kiss and started kissing and nipping down my neck. "Yelena... Alpha... Fuck!" I cried out the last word in Russian. Yelena bit my neck and I cried out and grind myself on her stomach muscles.

Yelena carried me over to the bed and laid me down, "you smell so amazing." Yelena husked and she took off her boxers then got on the bed. Yelena pushed my legs apart and got in between them, "my beautiful little Omega." Yelena purred and started to kiss my naked chest, "so beautiful Wanda." I wrapped my legs around Yelena's waist, "I want pups." I looked down at Yelena who smiled and sucked my nipple. I cried out and Yelena released my nipple, "don't worry Wanda I will definitely put a pup in you. I did say whatever you want my Omega I will give you the life you deserve." I moaned and she lined her dick at my entrance and slowly pushed inside, "fuck." I cried out in Russian.

Once she was fully inside me she started to move inside me, "I'm going to give you everything you've ever wanted... I've got the money to do it and I will give you everything you've ever wanted my beautiful Omega... everything including pups." I moaned as Yelena sped up. I reached up and pulled out bodies closer.

"Bite me when you cum inside me Alpha," I whispered into Yelena's ear and the Alpha growled and started thrusting inside me harder. "FUCK!" I cried out and Yelena growled louder and grabbed my legs throwing them over her shoulders and started to fuck down into me. "So deep!" I cried out. Yelena reached down and started to play with my clit rubbing it until it all became to much and I cried out as came all over Yelena's cock.

Yelena continued fucking me threw my orgasm but then with one last thrust she pushed inside me and bit my neck hard cumming inside me seconds later. I screamed and was pushed into a second orgasm.

After a few minutes Yelena pulled back, "my Omega only mine." Yelena kissed the mark and I shivered in pleasure, "let's go to sleep Wanda you need sleep." Yelena turned over onto her back and she pulled me into her arms. I relaxed and cuddled into her neck and fell asleep.